Which game characters would you like to see in the same game?

Maaden_Swe

I had this wish for so long about a game with Nathan Drake and Lara Croft. I saw them bumping into each other on a hunt for some treasure and really hitting it off. I think I actually wrote about it at a Naughty Dog forum but cant remember all the details :D 

It could be a trilogy where they meet and in the end work together in the first game.

In the second game they are living together, they had a baby. Someone of Nathan & Lara get kidnapped and in the end they find out that he or she is dead.

In the final game you play as the kid, now grown up having learned alot from mom and dad and sets off on a journey to find out what happened and if he/she is actually dead. 

Which game characters would you like to see work together or against each other in a game? Dont worry about the companies and licences and all that, its just for fun :)

Well my main pick would be The prince (Prince of persia series) and Altair , since they were originally meant to be in the same universe. Or rather, to be updated , The Prince and Bayek from origins, why not!

Another pick would be Dante and Bayonetta of course xD but it would be too much epicness for one game.

• Like 3

Here's a few I'd like to see:

Bayonetta and Dante (DMC)

One hunts demons, the other hunts angels that look like demons. I think we could work something out where they can either team up or better yet, Dante hunts down the witch.

Nathan Drake and Chris Redfield

Let's drop Drake and his witicisms into the zombie apocalyptic world of Resident Evil. I'd love to hear his banter of Chris punching a bolder or screaming or making jokes when asking for help.

Yu (P4) and Viewtiful Joe

Okay, hear me out on this one. In VJ 1, Dante from DMC was a playable character and was an absolute blast to play as in the TV world. Yu goes into the TV to enter the shadow world so why can't this happen? Yu could pull off some stylish tricks in VJ's TV world and could be just as fun of a guest character as Dante.

These are more just joke ones, but we'll see what happens...

Joker (Persona 5) and Joker (Batman)

People get these 2 confused anyways, so why not just put them in the same game and pit them against each other to see who the real joker is!

Joel (TLOU) and Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot needs to come back to ND and what better way then have him run away from a bunch of clickers!?! I'd love to see that same parent-child relationship with these 2. Plus, Crash has a bazooka that shoots fruit... Yep, this would definitely work.

I was also going to put Snake (MGS) and Spike (Ape Escape) as a joke, but that one actually kind of happened in AE3... Lmao. Let's see it again. Full game. Konami doesn't know what they're doing with their IPs anyways! xD

• Like 2

Reminds me of games like Smash Bros, FF Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts where characters from different games meet!

I would like to see Lightning from FF13 series and Velvet from Tales of Berseria, since their both strong female rebel types.

Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and Sonic: Nostalgic classics and all characters based on some kind of animal might be interesting

Doomguy/Doomslayer and BJ Blazkowicz in a crossover/co-op game fighting Demon Nazis that have their New Order and The New Colossus tech but they made a deal with Hell to make it even better so now you're basically fighting futuristic space Demon Nazis. Just have Doomslayer be like he is in the 2016 game where he doesn't talk and BJ can be the one that talks to him and makes jokes his way but they both have a mutual respect for ripping and tearing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Redgrave said:

Doomguy/Doomslayer and BJ Blazkowicz in a crossover/co-op game fighting Demon Nazis that have their New Order and The New Colossus tech but they made a deal with Hell to make it even better so now you're basically fighting futuristic space Demon Nazis. Just have Doomslayer be like he is in the 2016 game where he doesn't talk and BJ can be the one that talks to him and makes jokes his way but they both have a mutual respect for ripping and tearing. 

Had this in mind when I came to leave my post haha, this is the only answer to the question!

A PlayStation Mascots game.

Spyro, Ratchet & Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Banjo Kazooi, Gex, Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter, Rayman, Pa Rappa, Sackboy.

All in one action adventure game. Maybe something like Marvel Ultimate Alliance, where you can put together a team and they all have to work to their specific strengths. 

• 2 weeks later...

B.J Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein and Doom Slayer from Doom(2016). I can already imagine their first meeting.

B.J: So tell me, are you good at killing Nazis?

Doom Slayer:.........

B.J: .......Okay, Well just follow my lead new guy.

*24 hours later*

B.J: What?! How the hell did you manage to beat the third Reign in the entire world in just one day?

Doom Slayer:.........

B.J: You truly are something out of this world.

Edited by Pershing24