Game thoughts?

44 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

I wish I could say the same.  The clunky-looking pixel art is what is killing it for me.

I had to keep replaying 1:04 to 1:07 to figure out what was falling. At first I thought this dude's eyeballs just popped out of his head. ?

Turns out it's just his hands falling as he dies rofl.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

I'm stick a sucker for pixel art.  Carryover from my earliest gaming memories, I guess.

I love pixel art, too.  For some reason with this particular style it looks too clunky and heavy to me.  It might be because of the size of the pixels.

4 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I had to keep replaying 1:04 to 1:07 to figure out what was falling. At first I thought this dude's eyeballs just popped out of his head. 1f602.png

Turns out it's just his hands falling as he dies rofl.

LOL you're funny.

• Like 2

IIRC the game was mainly done by one person. While the graphics look almost from the atari era with a VGA palette, the game and its narrative are quite solid. On pc was an episodical game and the first chapters got me hooked, left it unfinished though. I'll wait for a sale, and buy it.

On 5/17/2019 at 10:42 AM, themindisacity said:

I'm excited to see this one coming to PS4.  I really enjoyed both seasons when they came out on PC; it'll be nice to revisit it.

I'm sure I'll do a walkthrough for it.

hey just wondering is their a walkthrough for this game? As you said are you going to do one soon?

5 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

hey just wondering is their a walkthrough for this game? As you said are you going to do one soon?

Still working on it.  Season 1 and half of Season 2 is done.

My worry is that this platinum may currently be glitched.  I'm 98% sure I've covered all the notes and secrets in S1 and neither of those trophies popped for me.

41 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

My worry is that this platinum may currently be glitched.  I'm 98% sure I've covered all the notes and secrets in S1 and neither of those trophies popped for me.

mmm damn thanks for the info ... I been looking at the steam walkthrough guide .. I wonder have you glanced at that?

Off topic here .. Is death mark any good? And if so, is there a roadmap for this?

Edited by Titanomachy_75

On 5/26/2019 at 1:03 AM, themindisacity said:

I've played through Season 1 3 times myself one following a guide and 2 more looking for stuff that the guide might have missed and never managed to get it to pop. I'll try to tweet/contact the developer and see if I can get them(him?) to shed some light on the matter.

1 hour ago, PureRuby87 said:

I've played through Season 1 3 times myself one following a guide and 2 more looking for stuff that the guide might have missed and never managed to get it to pop. I'll try to tweet/contact the developer and see if I can get them(him?) to shed some light on the matter.

I would be very interested to know what they have to say about it.  Please share whatever you learn.  :) 

I sent them a mail and tweeted them on both their accounts but still waiting for a reply. I did read tho that the same(similar?) problem is present on the Xbox version of the game and they said they were looking into that.

Here's the tweet if you want to add anything to that or follow it: 

Edit: 

Welp, looks like I got my own answer:

Edited by PureRuby87

6 hours ago, PureRuby87 said:

I sent them a mail and tweeted them on both their accounts but still waiting for a reply. I did read tho that the same(similar?) problem is present on the Xbox version of the game and they said they were looking into that.

Here's the tweet if you want to add anything to that or follow it: 

Edit: 

Welp, looks like I got my own answer:

Brief and to the point.  Who needs details?  ;) 

• 1 month later...