50.000 Kills Trophy

hr_kriese

Hey folks!

Could it be that the trophy is glitched? I've done nothing but grinding kills for at least 5 hours now (mostly in Chapter 1-5) and I'm still lacking it. Seems to be almost impossible, since there should be at least 250 enemies in that level and I've done it a minimum of 50 times. This alone sums up to 12.500 kills, but I do think there are more enemies in that, plus I've replayed almost the entire first chapter plus S ranking all levels. Am I doing something wrong? Do ballista kills only count as one, no matter how much dead enemies they "produce"? Does the game online save if I continue to the next level after beating it, but not when I hit the replay button? Any help would be greatly appreciated here, since this is getting really annoying and frustrating as hell. I actually wrote the devs, but got no response yet.

Edit: Nevermind, it finally unlocked. This grind is awfull, though

Edited by hr_kriese

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

How long is forever exactly?

I'm with hr_kriese on this one... something has to be not tracking correctly.  I've done at least 4 hours extra of killing things and done every other trophy.  This one just doesn't seem to want to unlock.

Okay... as usual this popped only a little after I posted.  I got so bored grinding out these kills though that I actually tried my best to count how many enemies were in each level.  In order to get these numbers, anytime there was one of the green wizards that spawns extra troops, I made sure to set my guns towards the rear of the level to allow max spawns.

For anyone that's interested, below are the approximate amount of enemies for the first 13 levels.

1-1 @ 182

1-2 @ 225

1-3 @ 357

1-4 @ 274

1-5 @ 311

1-6 @ 249

1-7 @ 277

1-8 @ 383

1-9 @ 424

1-10 @ 287

1-11 @ 225

1-12 @ 240

1-13 @ 479 (this one has 11 waves)

I found the best farm to be level 1 - 3.  It's very easy, you can have all your guns set and maxed early on.  I played my phone for a bit until the level ended then repeated. 

• Like 1