How to get 100%?

I’m aware the Barack Fu download only works for the physical version of the game - unless I’m just looking in the wrong place, in which case please direct me properly - but from what I can tell, the physical and digital versions have separate trophy lists.

According to the stats, 1 person has managed to 100% the digital, meaning someone has figured out how to get Barack Fu for the download version... any idea how, or what would be required to do this? I enjoyed the game, and would love to complete it, but I don’t feel like shelling out another $20 to do it (And then having it on my trophy card twice, one of them stuck at the ugly 50% or what have you.)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 years later...
On 5/17/2019 at 11:44 AM, Leenewbe said:

its not possible to get it digitally, (Dick move by the devs/publishers) the persons already been removed, the stats havent updated yet.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:31 AM, Ashande said:

I’m aware the Barack Fu download only works for the physical version of the game - unless I’m just looking in the wrong place, in which case please direct me properly - but from what I can tell, the physical and digital versions have separate trophy lists.

According to the stats, 1 person has managed to 100% the digital, meaning someone has figured out how to get Barack Fu for the download version... any idea how, or what would be required to do this? I enjoyed the game, and would love to complete it, but I don’t feel like shelling out another $20 to do it (And then having it on my trophy card twice, one of them stuck at the ugly 50% or what have you.)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I'm confused. It shows that three people have DLC trophies for this version, all within 2018. So, what gives? Seems like they're all reviewers?

6 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I'm confused. It shows that three people have DLC trophies for this version, all within 2018. So, what gives? Seems like they're all reviewers?

if u check the dlc on the store its says its for the disc version only
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2746-CUSA11758_00-BFDLCU0000000001/

cant say anything for anyone that got trophies on this version, just going on what i know.

maybe it was supposed to come out on both versions at some stage but they ended up making it disc only.

10 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

if u check the dlc on the store its says its for the disc version only
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2746-CUSA11758_00-BFDLCU0000000001/

cant say anything for anyone that got trophies on this version, just going on what i know.

maybe it was supposed to come out on both versions at some stage but they ended up making it disc only.

Yeah, just weird that they somehow got it. 

• 1 year later...