EternalChaos72

Few challenge questions

4 posts in this topic

The 'had a bit of a shocker challenge is confusing because it says get second winds by killing enemies with a shock DOT which i already have done with a shock pistol, but it didn't register? 

Sprayowee - kill enemies with area of effect grenades, where do i find them? 

Comet crash - Shatter frozen enemies with falling damage? I thought it was just a matter of freezing them and then do the slam attack, but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

These are literally the last 3 challenges left for the trophy to pop. 

Posted (edited)

1: If it's not registering, then it means either the bullet or something else is killing them and not the DoT damage. Look for weapons with high Elemental Effect and Damage Chance, plus increase your Badass Ranks in those areas and invest in skills that improve elemental damage.

2: See here: https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Area_of_Effect_Grenade but you're at the mercy of RNG as to when and where you will get one.

3: You have freeze an enemy whilst they're in mid-air, then the fall has to kill them.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

1: If it's not registering, then it means the bullet is killing them and not the DoT damage. Look for weapons with high Elemental Effect and Damage Chance, plus increase your Badass Ranks in those areas and invest in skills that improve elemental damage.

2: See here: https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Area_of_Effect_Grenade but you're at the mercy of RNG as to when and where you will get one.

3: You have freeze an enemy whilst they're in mid-air, then the fall has to kill them.

On the money.

The only thing I would add is to freeze flying enemies and let them shatter as they hit the ground. That's the easiest way to get #3.

38 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

On the money.

The only thing I would add is to freeze flying enemies and let them shatter as they hit the ground. That's the easiest way to get #3.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

1: If it's not registering, then it means the bullet is killing them and not the DoT damage. Look for weapons with high Elemental Effect and Damage Chance, plus increase your Badass Ranks in those areas and invest in skills that improve elemental damage.

Thanks for the replies, so that explains the comet crash challenge then. It shows I've already done it once, but literally no idea how lol.