I will exploit all of you muahahahah #2 The muahaha strikes again

Dantes_994

I had some funds from a giftcard I won a while back and I always love creative people so I bought it brah, your sale tactics worked hehe. I'll try to read this at least before 2019 is over and I will make sure to roast you as you said, if it's not good enough so beware! ? Again glad to have members like you on this site, I always make sure to incentivize creativity and risk taking so here you go hehehe ? 

Spoiler

1dcFq4Y.png

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

I had some funds from a giftcard I won a while back and I always love creative people so I bought it brah, your sale tactics worked hehe. I'll try to read this at least before 2019 is over and I will make sure to roast you as you said, if it's not good enough so beware! 1f601.png Again glad to have members like you on this site, I always make sure to incentivize creativity and risk taking so here you go hehehe 1f60e.png 

Hide contents

1dcFq4Y.png

Lol be sure to do so if you dislike it :D And thanks so much for the buy, it means a lot! :D I am sure that your trust will be rewarded and cannot wait to hear your thoughts :D

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

Cool, the art is sick. I love it. I didn't know that you were a writer. I will give it a try. :)

I hope you like it mate :D
Yeah the artists I got to do the artwork are amazing, their links are bellow the pictures be sure to check them out :D

• Like 1

I do like it so far, I'm on "Tales", writing is fun it really takes you to a mythical/medieval era kind of setting, I like the characters, Oliver mainly, looks promising, I did find 1 grammatical error but I'll let it slip hehe ?. How long did this take you to write btw, if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

I do like it so far, I'm on "Tales", writing is fun it really takes you to a mythical/medieval era kind of setting, I like the characters, Oliver mainly, looks promising, I did find 1 grammatical error but I'll let it slip hehe 1f604.png. How long did this take you to write btw, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm glad to hear that most of the things are positive :D Around three years but I did have long periods of time where I wrote nothing so it all comes to maybe two years :D And I don't mind ask away friend :D 

Edited by Johnathan994
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THE CIRCUS

ddtrnh9-71d7ce03-d6c0-4932-aa99-4c6740e7fe1d.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2RjN2ZjNDZiLTk4OTItNDM1Yi1hMDBmLWVkNDNiMGM0NmM5Y1wvZGR0cm5oOS03MWQ3Y2UwMy1kNmMwLTQ5MzItYWE5OS00YzY3NDBlN2ZlMWQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.uxR26nK4akUmhH13UNlv7zwwE9y7Gk3vXXBe6q6H3Z0

New short story of mine available here: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086MZYD9W/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2

King Alfred has disappeared. As the rest of the kingdom tries to hold itself together a serial killer starts threatening the lands of the Vane family.
*takes place 5000 years before Tournament of the Lost and a few months after The First Gate*

• Like 2