Regret buying

2 hours ago, the_jordan2789 said:

It's basically just Demon Gaze but less interesting, with needlessly complex and poorly communicated growth and stat systems, and I can't play it on vita.

I've started so I'll finish, just I'd never recommend it over DG or Criminal Girls, that both do everything better.

Yeah, dungeon crawlers and home consoles don't mix well. Sadly, many games that came out on Vita in Japan are PS4 only in the West, since Vita died in NA very fast.

3 hours ago, the_jordan2789 said:

It's basically just Demon Gaze but less interesting, with needlessly complex and poorly communicated growth and stat systems, and I can't play it on vita.

I've started so I'll finish, just I'd never recommend it over DG or Criminal Girls, that both do everything better.

Really? Is it weird that I feel the exact opposite to this and would do the exact opposite lol, maybe because everything clicked with me and I prefer the story beats, totally reminds me of another game with a similar structure... but yeah I'm sorry that you couldn't get into it 

Side note it made me more Interested In drpgs from which I had none, however I still cant stand a certain thing some of these DRPGs do and that's not to animate enemies, so instead you fight static images.

2 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Hopefully you got it on a sale lol

It was on sale last week tho...Also you can request a refund too, so if ya didn't like a game to an extent its now an option. 

1 hour ago, nyonmyan said:

Yeah, dungeon crawlers and home consoles don't mix well.

Thats,...pretty subjective I'd say, It can work 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I place this above all those games as there's more depth to it, my only complaint would be the difficulty is a bit sporadic at times.

I do have a soft spot for Demon gaze though, DG 2 was far to easy and both Criminal Girls games where MEH.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I guess you hate potatoes?:awesome:

Have you finished the story? I have played lots of dungeon crawler and I will say, this has the best plot so far. Gameplay wise, I also liked that you need to strategize on what pacts to use to clear the game, makes the game less repetitive somehow.

My only gripe is to get the plat, it will require you hours of grinding exp to transfer soul just to defeat the post game final boss.

• Like 4

• 10 months later...