Is this worth buying right now at full price?

On 18. 05. 2019. at 9:48 PM, PSXtreme_ said:

NOTHING is worth FULL PRICE in today's Life...

Persona 5. These others are IMO:

Horizon ZD, PvZ GW2, Until Dawn, Hellblade: SS. And my backlog is enormous. Although, I agree that FULL PRICE is large at these days.. So I partially agree with you. 

On topic:

I think the game might be good, but yeah, won't buy it at full price. 

This honestly looks like Uncharted's puzzle sections and a walking simulator had a baby. What do you even do in this game? Just light shit on fire to make rats go away for 12 hours while looking at some pretty visuals, solving some obvious baby tier puzzles and maybe even hitting a guy or two with a rock. This is a videogame for people who don't play videogames just like most of current gens "gems", and it will be completely forgotten in 2 weeks. Just get a book or watch Black Death if this kind of era interests you, this is just a waste of time. #sorry_not_sorry #that's_the_tea_sis

• Like 3

Well, if you are willing to pay full price that means that you justified doing it for good games and not just for saving some bucks or because you just want to play something.

Then I would day yes, buy it.

I would prefer the release price to be 40 instead of 50 but it's how it is.

I started but i couldn't continue because my retailer haven't sent me my preorder dlc costumes yet.

And it's sad because that is dropping the star rating at amazon.

8 hours ago, panikooooos said:

This honestly looks like Uncharted's puzzle sections and a walking simulator had a baby. What do you even do in this game? Just light shit on fire to make rats go away for 12 hours while looking at some pretty visuals, solving some obvious baby tier puzzles and maybe even hitting a guy or two with a rock. This is a videogame for people who don't play videogames just like most of current gens "gems", and it will be completely forgotten in 2 weeks. Just get a book or watch Black Death if this kind of era interests you, this is just a waste of time. #sorry_not_sorry #that's_the_tea_sis

Yeah, this doesn't really strike me as the kind of game you run out and pay full price for.

• Like 1