Deleting Trophies...

10 minutes ago, TheOne_WhoKnocks said:

I really wish they would let us delete any trophies, not just 0%. I have a lot of games I tried but will probably never play again. Maybe they will change things with PS5, but it’s doubtful.

I am with you there ... I hope we can do this .. make it happen!! People will say but anybody can have a 100% profile! But as we know sony says they dont care about this so lets make it happen NOW!!

Edited by Titanomachy_75

I'd like that option to happen there are few games i am not interested to play them after i earned few trophies but i gotta admit it won't be 100% good, it will screw things up like starting a game get few trophies then delete them then start this same game from the previous playthrough save file it will pop trophies as if you are cheating by game saving. and a minor screwing by messing up your trophy log even though that's not a big deal but still.

This shouldn't happen because I don't want a hacker deleting my shit. Yes trophies are worthless, and one day they will mean nothing to me, but I want to let them go on my terms. If my account was wiped I'd go insane. Same reason we can't delete games from the library. I don't get why people can't see the potential issue.

• Like 3

Every time this same topic comes up, it makes me want to figure out a way to hack 1% trophy lists ON to peoples profiles for games with unobtainable trophies.

Then I’d sit around and listen for the whiny screams break out around the world as society crumbles around me. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I just wish people would stop bringing this topic up. It's a dumb idea and thankfully it's very unlikely to happen.

If incomplete lists bother you so much then just hide them.

I second this, seems like it's popped up a few times in the last few months and it's a daft idea in all but one instance I can think of. It's a shame that some games MP may get shut down without any notice, I couldn't do the Resistance 2 MP because my ISPs connection was dire at the time and wouldnt connect with anyone but it's not a big deal because having a 100% profile is realistically, out of reach. Any game could just have it's servers shut off or launch with a glitch and never be patched, stopping you from getting the Plat.

If you care that much just start a new profile and do your research beforehand, stop letting digital pictures and numbers that mean nothing to anyone but the owner, ruin your gaming experience. Just be happy with what you earn and be proud of it.

• Like 3