Disk version, need help in finding it

D_Sunnysky

Hello there! Can anybody tell me in which countries were published such editions of this game? I mean EXACTLY this one, not essential or greatest hits or any others. And does it has trophies on it? 

KMall81eK4U.jpg

Edited by D_Sunnysky
  • Like 2

1: That's the mainland EU version, because it has the PEGI certificate on the case but be careful if buying it from Germany (look for the USK certificate) because some local versions are censored and others aren't.

2: Yes it does come with trophies, because it's the GOTY Edition and all versions of it (except the one released in Eastern Europe/Russia) have trophy support.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah still trying to find the needed version! Seems to be this one right the thing i need (with black PS3 strip on top and full eng)

Any clue where can it be bought nowadays? Any number’s or code that can make the search easier?

Edited by D_Sunnysky
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 2019-05-27 at 11:01 PM, D_Sunnysky said:

Yeah still trying to find the needed version! Seems to be this one right the thing i need (with black PS3 strip on top and full eng)

Any clue where can it be bought nowadays? Any number’s or code that can make the search easier?

Does this count?

340110078_83f0a397-2596-4e94-82c8-8387f0

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, soniq said:

Interesting that they made two different prints of original GOTY version with the Spider-Man font and later again with the Slim logo.

I have both! Spider-man font version didn't work so I had to buy the other