NillerKasket

Everybody's Golf VR trophy thoughts?

21 posts in this topic

I've been a huge fan of Everybody's Golf and I still play some matches from time to time. Usually, I have some trouble with VR games due to motion sickness, but I think Everybody's Golf could work, definitely going to try it out. 

I think it's different to the normal EG on PS4, so I'm not sure about the "Event" trophies here. Could be connected to getting condors, or maybe not? Well I did the condors once, I'd do them again.

 

Otherwise, it looks doable and like a lot of fun again. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Izul said:

I've been a huge fan of Everybody's Golf and I still play some matches from time to time. Usually, I have some trouble with VR games due to motion sickness, but I think Everybody's Golf could work, definitely going to try it out. 

I think it's different to the normal EG on PS4, so I'm not sure about the "Event" trophies here. Could be connected to getting condors, or maybe not? Well I did the condors once, I'd do them again.

 

Otherwise, it looks doable and like a lot of fun again. 

 

Same here, play alot of Everybodys Golf on my Ps Vita :)

 

Hope this will work for you, feels like a game that is perfect for VR, Im so hyped 😍

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait to play this!

 

This looks easy in comparison to Everybodys Golf. The Hole In One and Eagle trophies dont even say they have to be played in an official round so you might be able to do them with tornado and mega cups. If so, there really isn't anything difficult here.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by the trophies, It looks easier indeed. But certainly gonna be a lot of fun to play in VR.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can this be played with a controller in the VR version or will it only be move?  I am assuming both?  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trophies look pretty simple for an Everybody's Golf title. I'm playing through the Vita version at the moment and having fun with it. This game makes me wish I owned a PlayStation VR.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Can this be played with a controller in the VR version or will it only be move?  I am assuming both?  

 

 

Yes to both controller schemes.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MAXTHUNDER said:

 

 

Yes to both controller schemes.

In that case, I expect most of these trophies to be simple using the DualShock 4. Might be more challenging using the Move controllers.

The only trophies I think might be difficult are the final three at the bottom of the list. A birdie or better on every hole will require some patience and a understanding for using the various clubs. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very interested in this game... I've tried out the demo and I feel like it's going to be a pretty rare platinum trophy, and that's getting me excited for some reason.

 

I'm a bit curious about what the Regulations Complete trophy entails... What is "Top Score by Course"?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 10:54 AM, PlanetCheat said:

In that case, I expect most of these trophies to be simple using the DualShock 4. Might be more challenging using the Move controllers.

The only trophies I think might be difficult are the final three at the bottom of the list. A birdie or better on every hole will require some patience and a understanding for using the various clubs. 

 

Even if you use the duel shock you still have to swing it like a club, there is no 3 click way of shooting.

Edited by Im_Not_Banksy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Im_Not_Banksy said:

 

Even if you use the duel shock you still have to swing it like a club, there is no 3 click way of shooting.

 

No way. Well there is where the difficulty in this game lies then. The existing control scheme didn't need fixing.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 6:46 PM, DaikichiKawachi said:

 

No way. Well there is where the difficulty in this game lies then. The existing control scheme didn't need fixing.

It's a VR game, why would you want to use the 3 click method?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TomHoang said:

It's a VR game, why would you want to use the 3 click method?

 

It's more precise.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do anyone know if tornado cup works on the under par in 18H trophy and birdie in every hole?

 

i went for it, and it seem very hard, but have -5 in 9 out in my 1st try, but putting is horrible

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Hole in One is incredibly annoying to get unless you get very lucky. Finished all other trophies about 7 game time hours ago :(

12 hours ago, Megaman80 said:

Do anyone know if tornado cup works on the under par in 18H trophy and birdie in every hole?

 

i went for it, and it seem very hard, but have -5 in 9 out in my 1st try, but putting is horrible

Tornado cup works fine. No impact on trophies. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mrsoy89 said:

A Hole in One is incredibly annoying to get unless you get very lucky. Finished all other trophies about 7 game time hours ago :(

Tornado cup works fine. No impact on trophies. 

hmm okay. then this should be quite doable. But where trophy say you need to do under par in every hold it should mean in both modes?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Megaman80 said:

hmm okay. then this should be quite doable. But where trophy say you need to do under par in every hold it should mean in both modes?

Yes tornado cups count to getting a birdie or better in every hole on every course. Can still be quite difficult 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.5.2019 at 5:45 PM, Colt said:

Yes tornado cups count to getting a birdie or better in every hole on every course. Can still be quite difficult 

It was very easy. Got - 20 etc in all courses :) but that reg cup is pretty tough, got +3 on my first run on dino 18h

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/06/2019 at 1:11 AM, me_is_caveman said:

Any advice on how to hit a hole in one?

Earn tornado hole, line up a short hole accurately with a lofty club that drops from up high on the green

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.