Everybody's Golf VR trophy thoughts?

I've been a huge fan of Everybody's Golf and I still play some matches from time to time. Usually, I have some trouble with VR games due to motion sickness, but I think Everybody's Golf could work, definitely going to try it out. 

I think it's different to the normal EG on PS4, so I'm not sure about the "Event" trophies here. Could be connected to getting condors, or maybe not? Well I did the condors once, I'd do them again.

Otherwise, it looks doable and like a lot of fun again. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Izul said:

I've been a huge fan of Everybody's Golf and I still play some matches from time to time. Usually, I have some trouble with VR games due to motion sickness, but I think Everybody's Golf could work, definitely going to try it out. 

I think it's different to the normal EG on PS4, so I'm not sure about the "Event" trophies here. Could be connected to getting condors, or maybe not? Well I did the condors once, I'd do them again.

Otherwise, it looks doable and like a lot of fun again. 

Same here, play alot of Everybodys Golf on my Ps Vita :)

Hope this will work for you, feels like a game that is perfect for VR, Im so hyped ?

• Like 1

I can't wait to play this!

This looks easy in comparison to Everybodys Golf. The Hole In One and Eagle trophies dont even say they have to be played in an official round so you might be able to do them with tornado and mega cups. If so, there really isn't anything difficult here.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MAXTHUNDER said:

Yes to both controller schemes.

In that case, I expect most of these trophies to be simple using the DualShock 4. Might be more challenging using the Move controllers.

The only trophies I think might be difficult are the final three at the bottom of the list. A birdie or better on every hole will require some patience and a understanding for using the various clubs. 

I'm very interested in this game... I've tried out the demo and I feel like it's going to be a pretty rare platinum trophy, and that's getting me excited for some reason.

I'm a bit curious about what the Regulations Complete trophy entails... What is "Top Score by Course"?

On 5/20/2019 at 10:54 AM, PlanetCheat said:

In that case, I expect most of these trophies to be simple using the DualShock 4. Might be more challenging using the Move controllers.

The only trophies I think might be difficult are the final three at the bottom of the list. A birdie or better on every hole will require some patience and a understanding for using the various clubs. 

Even if you use the duel shock you still have to swing it like a club, there is no 3 click way of shooting.

Edited by Im_Not_Banksy

A Hole in One is incredibly annoying to get unless you get very lucky. Finished all other trophies about 7 game time hours ago :(

12 hours ago, Megaman80 said:

Do anyone know if tornado cup works on the under par in 18H trophy and birdie in every hole?

i went for it, and it seem very hard, but have -5 in 9 out in my 1st try, but putting is horrible

Tornado cup works fine. No impact on trophies. 

4 hours ago, mrsoy89 said:

A Hole in One is incredibly annoying to get unless you get very lucky. Finished all other trophies about 7 game time hours ago :(

Tornado cup works fine. No impact on trophies. 

hmm okay. then this should be quite doable. But where trophy say you need to do under par in every hold it should mean in both modes?

1 hour ago, Megaman80 said:

hmm okay. then this should be quite doable. But where trophy say you need to do under par in every hold it should mean in both modes?

Yes tornado cups count to getting a birdie or better in every hole on every course. Can still be quite difficult 

On 28.5.2019 at 5:45 PM, Colt said:

Yes tornado cups count to getting a birdie or better in every hole on every course. Can still be quite difficult 

It was very easy. Got - 20 etc in all courses :) but that reg cup is pretty tough, got +3 on my first run on dino 18h

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11-12-2019 at 4:38 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

Earn tornado hole, line up a short hole accurately with a lofty club that drops from up high on the green

In my opinion it's easier when the ball rolls a bit when it hits the green. So when the flag is not far, it isn't necessarilyy easier.

Video of my hole-in-one: