Statistics

ASH-LE2

Hi

Trying to access my stats to see how many goons iv'e killed but when i go into the pause menu and go down to statistics it just jumps me from photo mode to store and wont let me even select it. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ASH-LE2 said:

Hi

Trying to access my stats to see how many goons iv'e killed but when i go into the pause menu and go down to statistics it just jumps me from photo mode to store and wont let me even select it. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks 

I'm playing as we speak and I can access the stats menu. Have you tried restarting the game? Also keep in mind stats aren't very accurate, so when you do look at your stats you might have more than what they show.

27 minutes ago, ASH-LE2 said:

Hi

Thanks 

I have the same problem. Since launch

Hmm that's super weird, maybe reinstall the game? if you haven't tried already, I did a quick search and can't seem to find any official forum posts about it in other corners of the internet. To be honest, you aren't really missing much.

E.g - Tracking for the Goon De Leet trophy for me is showing as 648 now, before it was 1000, then it moved down to 400. When I got the trophy a little while ago i think it was at about 750. It's mental.

Goon De Leet - My advice would be to find a bigger bandit camp that has Goons in it - larger ones will net you about 50 - 80 kills - and don't touch it at all until the end. Then as you are playing through the game kill as many Goons as possible via bounties, fights on the roadside etc. If by the end you still haven't got all the kills, head to that bandit camp you left alive and autosave farm for a couple of hours until you get it.

Spy Drone killing - each piece should technically give you intel, so you can get a rough idea of how many drones you've taken down in the lore section of the menu by the intel you've accumulated. Hard part is finding them, I recommend completing as little locations as you can initially and only focus on the Kvasir related areas to level him up so you can get the drone tracker. It's really helping me.

Balloon Popping - it's only 17 you need and you can get this done in about 30 mins in the bottom right corner of the Dune Sea driving between the points around a small desert dune area.

Car killing - Harder to track, but my advice would be to play as normal blowing as many faction cars on the roadside and outside camps as possible (they count). If by the end of the game you still don't have 129 kills, head to a bandit camp just east of Gunbarrel which has 4 Goon cars in it which can be farmed using autosave.

As a general rule your safest bet is considering all statistics trackers is that they are broken as hell

I.e. my drone trophy popped on 6 found, Good De-leet on 713 kills, Byte for 128 vehicle kills on 40 etc.

If you still have goon dens unconquered, farm them until you get the trophy - leave one for after finishing the story you'll have the least missing at that point and do other kill related trophies first you're bound to do at least some reloads for that and gather kills on the go.

As I posted in another thread, if you've already cleaned out all goon dens your safest bet is the Gass Pass pit stop just to the right of wellspring, goons (15-30 depending if backup spawns) will keep spawning there even if the location has already been 100% cleared.

Yeah.  I think this game has the most broken stats tracking I've ever seen.    I'm almost done with the story(I think one mission left) and have played about 13 hours. 

My stats say:

57 minutes played

80 enemies killed

553 cash overall

0 missions completed, 0 abilities unlocked

etc.

• Like 1