Question about certain treasure chests in Necropolis of Nostalgia

About the certain treasure chests in Necropolis of Nostalgia. What characters or skills can open Light treasure chests(then I hit the Light treasure chest with Judith or Rita it only lose 1 HP) or if there's other types besides Light and Red?

5 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

By "skills" I assume you meant artes. IIRC there is only dark and light chests in the necropolis that you need to hit with the right element. For ex: I used Estelle's photon (light arte) for light chests and Rita's spread zero (dark) for dark chests.

Yes I meant artes. Thank you.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:33 AM, sephiroth4424 said:

It will better to use Holy Lance on them while Estelle has the Great Deluge skill equipped (it will be in the bottom of the list). This way, Holy Lance will become Holy Rain, a very useful spell for the Arena and for making Estelle a good attacker

I found out I already had Great Deluge skill equipped and Violent Pain(Rita) was better for the dark chests also I went Overlimit so they would fire right away before the enemy could dare to hit.

Thank you for the tip with Holy Rain.

Also in the next last three "levels" of Necropolis of Nostalgia, what Special rooms should I ignore? (I got all free DLC)

38 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I was 120 but i had to turn the difficulty to easy for the final boss down there. It was taking way too long to kill him in normal

Is Labyrinth of Memories a good place to Grind? I'm almost at LV 100.

7 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Is Labyrinth of Memories a good place to Grind? I'm almost at LV 100.

No. You will be fighting only bosses most of the time and it takes too long. Best place is actually the layer you are now, in the sixth floor (there is a save also).

Patty has a move called Critical Moment. If you use it 400-500 times, you will get a 10x exp bonus at some point. And since the fights in each floor in Necropolis, are considered one big fight, you only have to activate the bonus once and then stay in the same floor killing all the enemies. Within 2 hours i went from 120 to 193. If you get a 2x exp or 1/2x exp bonus, run away from the battle because she won't activate another bonus. Also make sure her Gambler's Soul skill isn't activated

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

No. You will be fighting only bosses most of the time and it takes too long. Best place is actually the layer you are now, in the sixth floor (there is a save also).

Patty has a move called Critical Moment. If you use it 400-500 times, you will get a 10x exp bonus at some point. And since the fights in each floor in Necropolis, are considered one big fight, you only have to activate the bonus once and then stay in the same floor killing all the enemies. Within 2 hours i went from 120 to 193. If you get a 2x exp or 1/2x exp bonus, run away from the battle because she won't activate another bonus. Also make sure her Gambler's Soul skill isn't activated

You right, using your method I went from LV 96/98/97 to around LV 158, though I did it on Floor 2 on the semi-last layer while seeing if I could get 10x exp bonus.