Drones -second playthrough?

OverHypedG

I don't think they stack. It would work on the same principle as auto-save farming the same one over and over again, the count might go up, but it won't register. I think it's tracked by drone intel? So you need 30 individual pieces of drone intel (which is the best place to track 'true' drone kills i believe).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Statistics in this game are messed up :) I got The trophy with 22 drones under "Statistic" menu and even the intel menu is broken, cause I got the Trophy with my 27 Drone  ;) the thing is the stats carry over another playtrough and other saves (Doesn't matter if older/newer) even though it doesn't show up :D I think Technically you can kill few of the same drones over different saves states and it add up to the number :D (Cant confirm though!)

17 hours ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

The Statistics in this game are messed up :) I got The trophy with 22 drones under "Statistic" menu and even the intel menu is broken, cause I got the Trophy with my 27 Drone  ;) the thing is the stats carry over another playtrough and other saves (Doesn't matter if older/newer) even though it doesn't show up :D I think Technically you can kill few of the same drones over different saves states and it add up to the number :D (Cant confirm though!)

There is a glitch with drone intel 006.  If you get that one it will not save no matter if you create a manual save after a checkpoint.  It'll delete itself from the menu if you fast travel as well.  And what will happen is a drone will respawn that has that intel again, so you can get 006 an infinite amount of times.  

What likely happened, because it happened to me, is that you got intel 006 multiple times and it deleted itself from the list.  My trophy popped at 29 intel, and I'm convinced I got 006 at least one other time.  

My intel also reset to 28 after the 29th one, which was also 006.  I submitted a ticket to the devs about it, since it's something I could repeat.