'Observation' Trophy Thoughts

SGRevan

43 minutes ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Not surprised, but gutted the game doesn't have a platinum, been following it for a while. Will be doing it regardless. 

As red and black are my two favourite colours, I'm also a fan of the game trophy art. 

Same here, been curious about this game as is, will play it regardless.  I mean, it's a shame no platinum, but ah well.

I'll probably pick it up on sale for $5. Not because it doesn't have a platinum but because they want over $30 CAN for it AND who knows how long it is. I can't warrant spending that much on a game that could possibly be done between 2-6 hours.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

“Oh my gosh, it doesn’t have a platinum, so I won’t care about the game anymore!”

- Every single whiny trophy hunters.

To be honest, I wasn’t interested to this game in the first place, and it looked to be a short small horror experience when it was announced.

Not a single trophy hunter in this thread said he or she won’t play the game because it has no platinum trophy - quite the opposite.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

Not a single trophy hunter in this thread said he or she won’t play the game because it has no platinum trophy - quite the opposite.

But if you look at other threads, you surely have some who said it.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5.8.2019 at 2:49 PM, Eraezr said:

I've been told game designers from Alien: Isolation's production, were involved with this project.

Sometimes it has very similar vibes from Alien Isolation. In a good way! In my opinion this game is like a mix of:

• 50%           2001 A Space Odyssee
  • 25%           Life (that sci-fi movie from 2017)
  • 15%           Event Horizon
  • 10%           Alien

I really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/7/2021 at 10:10 AM, Eraezr said:

I 100%'ed this today. Used this guide solely... It was helpful and covered the collectibles in an efficient manner in consideration to points of no return.

Yeah I used it too.  The commentary is hilarious at times... too randy with a lot of sexual references from time to time - Welsh dude is funny AF/LOL.  Just follow the video to a T and nothing will be missable.  One thing I was not sure of was his suggestion that 'restarting' the puzzle with the hexagon entity will NOT void the trophy.  I still opted to just close the game and start all over again, just to be safe.

• 4 months later...

Polish trophies are strange.

They are in English and some of them are labeled wrong. I can imagine how that happened, this is fine.

Strange part are trophies/discriptions you don't see in original list.

Normal "An Anomaly" has misterious discription "All the worlds are yours..."

In Polish it is more humorous "All the worlds are yours except Europa. Attempt no landing there."

Trophy Glasgow Kiss
"Tried to take out Jim the old fashioned way."

is probably leftover from previous version of script or something.

Another one

Space Janitor
"Solved a low priority Station Alert."

Whole Polish trophyset seems just not updated version of English one. 

Does it happen on other lists? Can't really read them.

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2023 at 3:13 AM, WiktorM101 said:

Normal "An Anomaly" has misterious discription "All the worlds are yours..."

In Polish it is more humorous "All the worlds are yours except Europa. Attempt no landing there."

That line is a quote from the 1985 sci-fi movie 2010: The Year We Make Contact, which was effectively a sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey. I’m old enough to have seen it in theatres.

Good game overall and once I saw it was published by Devolver I was interested. Don’t care if it doesn’t have a Platinum, it looked interesting so I decided to give it a try. I do agree with @PhantomFear94 that allowing all games to have a Platinum probably makes sense in 2024 given the absolute boatloads of low-grade shovelware that have one. A quality game like this certainly warrants one.

• Like 1