Something crazy wrong with Remote Play

Antonius87

I used PS4 by Remote Play when I was not on home. Last I played remote play 2 months ago. Without problem.

Today I try use Remote Play to get trophies by my own PC. I write the correct email and password as normal.

BUT I login to other unknown russian PS4. I can watch he play. I can play that myself on the russian PS4! I can't believe it happend with me.

I try log off and in, but it happend same to the russian PS4. I think I can make mess in his PS4 by delete or some. It is creepy. I dont do that. I just leave.

I cant login to my own PS4. I lik to know how to login MY PS4 by remote play.

Have anyone same happend as me?

I did report to Playstation/Sony.

Edited by Antonius87

5 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It's not a bug. Remote play connects to the primary PS4 associated with that account. It means somebody else has gained access to your account and changed its primary PS4 to theirs so it can play your games.

If I can come in to his PS4, mean it he did access in my PS4 before?

Just now, Antonius87 said:

If I can come in to his PS4, mean it he did access in my PS4 before?

It means he has your password

You should change it, activate your own PS4 as your primary console again, and activate 2-step login verification

Once your PS4 is activated as primary, you'll be able to use remote play on it

10 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It's not a bug. Remote play connects to the primary PS4 associated with that account. It means somebody else has gained access to your account and changed its primary PS4 to theirs so it can play your games.

This. 

Log into your PS4 and check that it's still your primary. If not you can log in online and reset it then select your PS4 (which is likely what he did to you to set his as primary). Also change your password.

The fact it's a Russian PS4 too... Russians keep trying to steal my Twitter, my Instagram, and a few other accounts. Always "we see you are having trouble trying to log in from [some place in Russia], would you like to reset your password?" It's annoying as all get out. 

Change your password. Set up two step authorization. EDIT: Oh, and requiring to retype your password to buy things is good too. 

Edited by SolarCat02