Sikutai

A Friend In Speed Is A Friend Indeed

24 posts in this topic

If you Need anybody on your Friendslist for this Trophy, write in this Thread.

Im sorry if its a silly question or off topic but, cant you just set a time with an alt account and beat it?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

Im sorry if its a silly question or off topic but, cant you just set a time with an alt account and beat it?

Only if your Alt account is a friend of yours

but the answer is undoubtably yes

Edited by Property_Damage

Does anybody know how this Trophy works? ūüėõ

1 hour ago, Sega-Ryudo said:

Does anybody know how this Trophy works? 1f61b.png

Add someone to friends, make a time in a time trial, go to your main accout and beat it?
I haven't played the game yet, but maybe there are some ghosts of your friends to beat or something like that.

Here’s what you do to unlock it after the bad time is set you wanna beat, you must find it on the leaderboards, click on it and it will then let you vs it, beat it for the trophy 

Hey, I made a very slow time trail on Sand Road i'm at the bottom of the leaderboards just add jh-W on psn then beat my time. 

10 minutes ago, jh-W said:

Hey, I made a very slow time trail on Sand Road i'm at the bottom of the leaderboards just add jh-W on psn then beat my time. 

Quick question. Ive looked on your account and you have the speed painter trophy. How do you unlock the paint mods

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Quick question. Ive looked on your account and you have the speed painter trophy. How do you unlock the paint mods

Beat every Race on Story mode on Expert 

Edited by jh-W

9 hours ago, jh-W said:

Expert? Is this hard ore one above?

It's not just a case of beating a friend on the leaderboard. You have to find their position and set them as a ghost, atleast that's how I did it

On 24/05/2019 at 7:16 AM, Sikutai said:

Expert? Is this hard ore one above?

When you beat a mission on Hard you unlock Expert

On 23/05/2019 at 8:04 PM, jh-W said:

Thanks for the help

On 25‚ÄŹ/5‚ÄŹ/2019 at 0:46 PM, jh-W said:

When you beat a mission on Hard you unlock Expert

On 23‚ÄŹ/5‚ÄŹ/2019 at 11:45 PM, jh-W said:

I am curious about the Grand Prix, do I have to win it or do I just complete it? because the stupid AI keeps achieving 4th or 6th which makes it harder to win. 

1 hour ago, aso0omy11 said:

I am curious about the Grand Prix, do I have to win it or do I just complete it? because the stupid AI keeps achieving 4th or 6th which makes it harder to win. 

You need to achieve at least 1 star in Expert for it to be considered a 'pass', that means you must achieve one of the following:

• Finish in the top 3 places as an individual
  • Finish in first place as an individual
  • Win the race as a team

18 minutes ago, GrieverLioness said:

You need to achieve at least 1 star in Expert for it to be considered a 'pass', that means you must achieve one of the following:

• Finish in the top 3 places as an individual
  • Finish in first place as an individual
  • Win the race as a team

Thanks a lot for your response, the Grand Prix has only 1 star which is win the GP, is the four races of the GP considered as regular races one by one?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, aso0omy11 said:

Thanks a lot for your response, the Grand Prix has only 1 star which is win the GP, is the four races of the GP considered as regular races one by one?

Apologies, I missed the fact that it was a GP you were referring to.

For a GP, the scores are totalled across the 4 races to give the final team score for the GP at the end. Whilst the individual races are not important on their own and you do not necessarily need your team to win every race to win the overall GP, I would recommend that you aim to come first first place every time (15 points for first place) to pull up your team score.

Edited by GrieverLioness

This trophy seems to be bugged for me, I have met the requirement so many times but no trophy.

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, aldreezi said:

This trophy seems to be bugged for me, I have met the requirement so many times but no trophy.

Look at Site 1 of this Topic. Conker answered your question already.

I quote Conker from Site 1:

"Here’s what you do to unlock it after the bad time is set you wanna beat, you must find it on the leaderboards, click on it and it will then let you vs it, beat it for the trophy" 

Edited by Sikutai

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

Look at Site 1 of this Topic. Conker answered your question already.

I quote Conker from Site 1:

"Here’s what you do to unlock it after the bad time is set you wanna beat, you must find it on the leaderboards, click on it and it will then let you vs it, beat it for the trophy" 

Already did that with three different friends

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, aldreezi said:

Already did that with three different friends

I did this shortly after Release: Found a time from a friend on my Friendslist, started a Time "whatever" directly in the Leaderbord, beat his time and the trophy popped when i crossed the Finish Line.

Edited by Sikutai

I have a 1:04:349 time on whale lagoon, easily beatable if anyone wants the trophy add me but please tell me which track and bad time you set on the friend request so I could get the trophy as well.

RHD89

On 6/3/2019 at 8:23 AM, aldreezi said:

I anyone still having the same issue I had it's because of your large friend list, seems the game cannot read all of your friends. I had +600 friends and deleted around 150 inactive friends and got the trophy.