Trophy thoughts

KKrischanz

2 minutes ago, KKrischanz said:

At least there is no mention of expert on any of the trophy descriptions.

You need to do all the races on expert to unlock some paint kits

But you don't really need to win, you just need to earn at least one star on the higher difficulty modes

The stars are generally for coming in at 3rd place or having your team win the most points

But if you could platinum Transformed, nothing here should really challenge you

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

But if you could platinum Transformed, nothing here should really challenge you

Yeah the list looks a lot easier than transformed, pretty straight forward.

They could have done a better job with the image designs, they look extremely ugly.

10 minutes ago, Someguy42 said:

I really hope I don't have to buy a 3rd controller just for one trophy because that's ridiculous. 

Can always remote play with a vita as player 1 and your 2 controllers as guests for the other 2.

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Someguy42 said:

I really hope I don't have to buy a 3rd controller just for one trophy because that's ridiculous. 

I don't think having multiple controllers is a bad idea. I have 4 Dualshocks and never regret buying them! It's great to play local games with friends and family, and it also saves your trophy hunter's ass sometimes.

Team Sonic Racing came with a pretty nice trophy list I'd say. Good amount of challenge, straightforward trophies and miscelaneous stuff that sounds fun. I am certainly picking it up for the good sake of old Mario Kart days.

GravityQueeen.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

I don't think having multiple controllers is a bad idea. I have 4 Dualshocks and never regret buying them! It's great to play local games with friends and family, and it also saves your trophy hunter's ass sometimes.

Team Sonic Racing came with a pretty nice trophy list I'd say. Good amount of challenge, straightforward trophies and miscelaneous stuff that sounds fun. I am certainly picking it up for the good sake of old Mario Kart days.

GravityQueeen.png

Shouldn't really be expected for a single trophy though. Made me think of that Team Sonic trophy in Transformed when I saw it. Either way, I won't know if it'll be a hassle till I play the game. 

58 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I'm not very excited fo this game because of the team based stuff. I just want to play and win on my own, not dick around with teammates. 

The list doesn't look like I'll be able to do it solo, or at the very least it will be very aggravating, so it's a no go from me.

I wonder that too.

What about those team adventure mode trophies? Can I do them with a cpu team so to speak?

Edited by BigBadKingCule

7 minutes ago, BigBadKingCule said:

I wonder that too.

What about those team adventure mode trophies? Can I do them with a cpu team so to speak?

I watched a streamer yesterday who had an early copy and he was getting team based trophies with AI teammates in adventure mode.

• Like 1

I'm struggling to get higher than Bronze on the ring challenges.  May need to revisit those one I have some upgrades.

It appears all Team Adventure stages and trophies are obtained offline, with local co-op as an option.

I'm amazed how identical the trophies are compared to Transformed. Somehow it doesn't seem as hard tho as I'm still working on platinum, that game is a bitch!

As far as aesthetics these are definitely boring. Compared to All-Stars and Transformed and even when compared to the Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collections bland trophy graphics. 

• Like 1