Trophy thoughts

KKrischanz

4 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Not got the game yet but does anyone know if you can just do the hard mode or do you afyer do normal as well

You can go straight to hard mode on story 

On 21/05/2019 at 0:18 AM, BrandonUltimate said:

Certainly looks easier to plat than Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed.

Not sure a about that the challenges in story is sooooo hard to get platinum medals which you need to get all the stars. I remember getting 100% on sonic racing transformed on the wiiu but this don't if I can with this one still early days tho.

• Like 1

Go Hard Or Go Home
Complete all possible events on hard in any Team Adventure Mode chapter.

Well, That Wasn't So Hard
Complete all Team Adventure chapters on Hard difficulty.

It doesn't say you have to get 3 stars on all tracks on hard difficulty. And you only need to complete all team adventure chapters. So you can skip a few challenges on hard. Atleast the ones you don't get a key from.

Not quite sure but this is how I think it is 

35 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

I just started the game, what are some general advice for us who want to plat the game? What should we have in mind?

1. Play all races on hard in story?

2. Try to do all challenges on hard?

3. Keys?

You need to beat every event on hard mode to unlock expert mode, and then you need to beat every event on that as well. Beating an event means unlocking at least one star in it, so that can be for finishing in the top 3, or having your team get the most points. You can see which tracks you've done on hard/expert because it'll have 2 or 3 stripes on the top right corner. Events with no difficulty always show 1 stripe, though.

Unlocking all stars can be done over multiple attempts of each race, and the difficulty doesn't matter. But you'll get most of them naturally just from the two playthroughs on the higher difficulties.

Keys are usually best unlocked on normal mode, especially the GP ones where you need to have someone on your team finish first 4 times in a row. The bonus boxes that increase boost buildup, ultimate buildup, and ultimate duration are pretty good for them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

You need to beat every event on hard mode to unlock expert mode, and then you need to beat every event on that as well. Beating an event means unlocking at least one star in it, so that can be for finishing in the top 3, or having your team get the most points. You can see which tracks you've done on hard/expert because it'll have 2 or 3 stripes on the top right corner. Events with no difficulty always show 1 stripe, though.

Unlocking all stars can be done over multiple attempts of each race, and the difficulty doesn't matter. But you'll get most of them naturally just from the two playthroughs on the higher difficulties.

Keys are usually best unlocked on normal mode, especially the GP ones where you need to have someone on your team finish first 4 times in a row. The bonus boxes that increase boost buildup, ultimate buildup, and ultimate duration are pretty good for them.

What trophy is for playing on expert

On 5/26/2019 at 8:06 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Well done. Im really worried bout expert because hard mode is quite tough

Never mind. Expert seems to be easier than normal because team mates are better and the ai dunt seem to be harder. The game is just alot faster which makes it brilluant

9 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Never mind. Expert seems to be easier than normal because team mates are better and the ai dunt seem to be harder. The game is just alot faster which makes it brilluant

And you only need one star to beat expert, finish in 1st place or in top 3 and done

Yeah, anyone have some advice for dealing with bad teammates on the Grand Prix events? With the normal races you can just solo it on Expert & easily pass but grand prix expects you to finish 1st overall as a team. There's not much I can do when I'm maintaining 1st for 80% of the race, chucking back at least 2/3's of my items & yet my teammates suddenly fall behind halfway into the third lap & never catch up. There's only so much I can do to carry bad AI. 

19 hours ago, Someguy42 said:

Yeah, anyone have some advice for dealing with bad teammates on the Grand Prix events? With the normal races you can just solo it on Expert & easily pass but grand prix expects you to finish 1st overall as a team. There's not much I can do when I'm maintaining 1st for 80% of the race, chucking back at least 2/3's of my items & yet my teammates suddenly fall behind halfway into the third lap & never catch up. There's only so much I can do to carry bad AI. 

My plan is to av a bonus box that provides help with ultimates then as soon as race starts keep farming the slipstreams (forgot its name lol) and transfering boxes to ur team mates to quickly get a ultimate. Really you need 2 ultimates per race to av a good chance