KKrischanz

Trophy thoughts

61 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Someguy42 said:

Does the faster ultimate charge help for the whole grand prix? I've heard some say that you apparently lose the buff after the first race.

Its strange. Ive had it for the all grand prix and sometimes its lasted just 1 race. Just in case go for it on the first race to try n get 1st 2nd and 3rd and the it will give u a massive advantage in the last 3 races with a good lead

8 hours ago, Someguy42 said:

Does the faster ultimate charge help for the whole grand prix? I've heard some say that you apparently lose the buff after the first race.

Item boxes only last for one race, but in grand prix, it'll automatically consume another box for each race until you run out

29 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Item boxes only last for one race, but in grand prix, it'll automatically consume another box for each race until you run out

Ahh, I guess that was what caused the confusion. Thank you for that detail.

I barely used any boxes in the whole game, didn't seem to be that important, used some just to consume them for the lulz. 

I guess the best ones are the drift boosts or normal boosts since that's like 90% of the game

6 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

Makes sense. Didnt know that

Posted (edited)

Anyone here have any advice for the key from chapter 6 survival i have used boxes different characters and still cannot do it

Edited by Conker

2 hours ago, Conker said:

Anyone here have any advice for the key from chapter 6 survival i have used boxes different characters and still cannot do it

Keep spamming trade items back and forth to increase the ultimate bar

Posted (edited)

I really hated the story tournaments key challenges, it's always about this stupid goal of one of your drunk A.I teammates to get first place on every race, I just wonder how everyone is doing it.

I tried to do them with my brother on couch co op and suddenly the CPU racers became way much faster despite the difficulty is set to normal and my brother is not very skilled on this game, and then there's these assholic tournament key challenges that ask the same requirements above but now you need to finish the tournament while collecting 170 or something rings and the CPU is always have the earthquake or lightning wisps to let you lose all the rings you have collected before passing the finish line, just WTF?

sumo digital is really among the worst devs I ever seen that love this BS about get more controllers, and they really suck ass when it comes to time limits, speaking of time the time attack menu is among the worst I ever seen... so thankfully there's no frustrating sumo ghosts to beat in this game but now you need to beat one of your friend's time. the problem is that none of my friends who own this game ever bother to set a time record on a course, they just move on to play CTR, so I had to use my brother's account to set a time then went to my account to beat it...... wait a minute.... there's no freaking " find your friends on the leaderboard ".... so I need to find my brother's name the tedious way and........ WTF? there's no page quick jump button too?

so now I had to scroll all the way down to find him and it took about half an hour or so to find him all the way to 3400 place in the leaderboard then I beat his time and the trophy didn't pop up, I looked at the trophy guide and it say you need to beat your friend's ghost.. not the time....

**** this game and **** Shitto Digital!

Edited by yellowwindow7

Great Game, I love it. Easy and  fun Platinum. Much better than Crash Team Racing.

32 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

Do I need all stars on hard?

Hi Sonic. You don't need all stars on hard, just one per race.