Price Cut!?

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, CelestialShards said:

I can't seem to find it after going to the link. Does anyone know what happen to the game? :( 

Seems to be delisted on PSN as i can't find it anymore sorry fam.

The steam version is called complete edition now, which i don't think it was before. Maybe they're relaunching it later on PSN?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/257030/Project_Nimbus_Complete_Edition/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/21/2019 at 3:06 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Sale atm. Worth it?

$3.99 for standard edition

$9.99 for complete edition

Confused though. Complete edition has whole new trophy set?

WGk25sr.png

the thread for the version we're on was actually delisted and relisted with a new trophy set and dlc as the title switched publishers

this game is admittedly still on my to play list even after i bought it months ago. planning on getting the complete edition for the new stack while it's on sale as well so i can double plat it

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Could anyone confirm which version to buy for main game and dlc trophies?

There’s only one version now to buy.... not sure what your asking.... I mean you can buy the game and dlc separately but just buy the complete edition... but if your asking about the original version it’s gone

14 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

There’s only one version now to buy.... not sure what your asking.... I mean you can buy the game and dlc separately but just buy the complete edition... but if your asking about the original version it’s gone

I'm asking specifically the difference between complete version and the separate game +dlc

There's also one NA trophy list that actually has trophies for the dlc so I was wondering which version that is

4 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I'm asking specifically the difference between complete version and the separate game +dlc

There's also one NA trophy list that actually has trophies for the dlc so I was wondering which version that is

The only NA and EU lists with DLC trophies are the re-released Complete Editions that appeared out of the blue last year but since the original non-DLC releases have been delisted, the Complete Edition is the only one you can buy.

39 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The only NA and EU lists with DLC trophies are the re-released Complete Editions that appeared out of the blue last year but since the original non-DLC releases have been delisted, the Complete Edition is the only one you can buy.

I'm on NA PSN (Canada) and we have the Complete Edition plus regular and Dlc for ps4

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I'm on NA PSN (Canada) and we have the Complete Edition plus regular and Dlc for ps4

The complete edition has the same list as the game plus dlc, the stack this thread is under is delisted and unable to be acquired anymore. Purchasing the game now will get you the stack that is game+dlc

does that answer your question?

2 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

The complete edition has the same list as the game plus dlc, the stack this thread is under is delisted and unable to be acquired anymore. Purchasing the game now will get you the stack that is game+dlc

does that answer your question?

Yes, all I was trying to figure out. I don't care about going for more then one stack, I was just seeing if the stack with game+dlc was the currently one available still. Makes it even more confusing because I guess there hard copies had their own stack as well. (Never seen lists so mismanaged)

29 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Yes, all I was trying to figure out. I don't care about going for more then one stack, I was just seeing if the stack with game+dlc was the currently one available still. Makes it even more confusing because I guess there hard copies had their own stack as well. (Never seen lists so mismanaged)

If you aren't going to stack then all you need to know is you will get trophies for whatever version you happen to buy.

It isn't confusing.

8 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

If you aren't going to stack then all you need to know is you will get trophies for whatever version you happen to buy.

It isn't confusing.

The point is this version does not contain the DLC Trophies there is 3 other versions listed with trophies two of which contain the trophy lists for the Base Game and also Rise Mirai DLC. These other three versions are not separated by which one is physical, standalone + dlc or the complete version. I was basically just asking to people who already bought the newer versions what lists they got. It wasn't that hard.

My question wasn't confusing either but here we are with another person commenting on it, unaware that if they look at the different listings of the game on here almost all give the same info with no way to differentiate them besides the three regional versions of the same title listed 6 times.

Someone already answered above anyways that both complete and standalone + dlc are the ones with both trophy lists. Much thanks again DEI2EK