Trophy Thoughts?

arcanehornet_

I liked the first game pretty good, mostly for its exploration of complex psychological issues and the empathy if had for its own characters despite their flaws. I may well be game, no pun intended, for the sequel. I wasted hours of my life replaying the DLC for the first game because all the trophy guides I looked up had faulty and/or inconsistent information so I'm hoping to avoid a repeat of that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AK-1138 said:

I liked the first game pretty good, mostly for its exploration of complex psychological issues and the empathy if had for its own characters despite their flaws. I may well be game, no pun intended, for the sequel. I wasted hours of my life replaying the DLC for the first game because all the trophy guides I looked up had faulty and/or inconsistent information so I'm hoping to avoid a repeat of that.

I did play it on my old account and was hoping to play it on my current account but haven't do due to the inconsistent information about how to achieve some of the trophies which I didn't really want to play it over and over again so never have on my current account, hopefully this one is more 'straightforward'.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Didn't play the first one (I know, my bad - think I messed up when buying it, had it in the cart, saw there was an offer for both, went through the rest of the list thinking I'll do the change in the end, forgot about it and ended up with just the second one haha). Ok, it's no real horror but I really liked the ambiance it brought forth and the changes the décor was going through. 3rd act was sweet with making you go over and over again to discover a new room each time. Not sure I got the ending but that's fine. Collectibles were fun, and had a meaning to them.

Overall a solid experience.