Upcoming DLC

1 hour ago, Rakinho993 said:

Hi no I didn't. never done that before....but I saw an option..If I do that I can't do any harm to anything else? Only clever search to restore licenses?

Make Sure Your PS4™ Game Licenses Are Synced

Restoring PS4™ licenses syncs all your purchases with your account on the PlayStation™Network. This process solves most issues related to any type of downloadable content, including game add-ons.

1. Sign in to your account on PlayStation™Network under which you purchased the content.

2. From the Home screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management], and select [Restore Licenses]. Click [OK] when done.

3. Go to the [Library] > [Purchased], select the game you’ve purchased the add-on for and select the add-on.

The licenses for all your games and their add-ons you have purchased are restored now. If you still can’t find the game add-on, try reactivating your primary PS4™.

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/PS4-Trouble-With-Downloadable-Content?language=en_US

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rakinho993 said:

Anyone knows why I can't start  first DLC? I bought phisycall copy and redeemed a code and downloaded add on from PS store. When I get in the main menu and click on DLC it just leads me back to ps store where it says two colonels are already purchased.

You need to go to chapter select. It’ll be at the top 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I'm going to address the bold text at the end of this comment. Most times I think people zero in one a few parts and forget the entire game. I didn't really see what you were doing as "quests" in this game. It was more like "if you don't do this you're screwed bro" lol. Everything you did was to move on not get rewarded. (mostly at least. If you really want to go deeper then the "quests" were what determined the moral outcome of each situation. You didn't have to find the woman's mother in the bunker. You didn't have to save the guys that give you a key to something, or save some poor bastard from a cage lol. Didn't have to free the slaves in Caspian, but in doing so the reward isn't physical it's karma based like the previous entries) Metro isn't an RPG though. It never had those aspects. No leveling or skill building. This might be why your viewpoint is the way it is. You're viewing it in the wrong genre.

It was pretty clearly stated that everyone in Volga, and everywhere else except Yamantau for obvious reasons lol, viewed you cautiously. News had spread about outsiders using technology and just about everyone aside from the kid and her mom distrusted it or the older people didn't want the hassle of dealing with the fanatical younger people. Volga consisted of 3 types of people. Cult followers, people that just tolerated their presence but weren't wholly of the same mindset, and bandits. Nobody cared about bandits because well...they're a pain in everyone's ass. :dunno: even in Last Light on the PS3 there's a section where they can be killed if I'm not mistaken even if you're going for Shadow Ranger because they're "the bad guys". Eh...you don't ask bandits anything politely. The train car you steal from them is part of their "home" after all it's not as if they were gonna be ok with you wanting it...and in a situation like that they'd likely just shoot you instead of entertaining you. People aren't that great in civilized situations let alone in a post-apocalyptic world where they have free reign to do as they please.

Again I understand, but if we put bias aside no game is truly gonna be 10/10. I much prefer the linear aspect of Metro to the open world we got, but I also think of where the story has to go from where Last Light left off. Outside had to be endgame and knowing that it was being kept a secret made it much more appealing to venture out into. Other things to think about now are other parts of the world. It would be fantastic if we got side games, as long as the author was ok with it, where we got to play in other parts of the world. Do things like Anomalies exist there? What kind of mutated creatures exist?

Well said all round ?

• Like 1

Since I don't remember a thread being made for Two Colonel's trophy list I didn't want to make another one.

Soooo what are your thoughts on it? Looks like there is a missable or 2 and "Untouchable" could be slightly annoying depending on how that section plays, but overall not bad. I'm guessing we'll be open world considering Sam has left the Aurora. Wonder if we'll get any info on Artyom and the rest after the events of Novosibirsk. (it seems obvious that Artyom surviving will be canon, but what about the rest of the crew? Will get get a canonical storyline or will the game somehow read our outcomes based on the save file?)

3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Since I don't remember a thread being made for Two Colonel's trophy list I didn't want to make another one.

Soooo what are your thoughts on it? Looks like there is a missable or 2 and "Untouchable" could be slightly annoying depending on how that section plays, but overall not bad. I'm guessing we'll be open world considering Sam has left the Aurora. Wonder if we'll get any info on Artyom and the rest after the events of Novosibirsk. (it seems obvious that Artyom surviving will be canon, but what about the rest of the crew? Will get get a canonical storyline or will the game somehow read our outcomes based on the save file?)

I think “Untouchable” looks a lot nicer than “Dodge Master” or “It’s just a scratch”. However, like you said it depends on how that section plays out, the Batwings could be 1-hit kills.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

Just now, bikeman223 said:

I think “Untouchable” looks a lot nicer than “Dodge Master” or “It’s just a scratch”. However, like you said it depends on how that section plays out.

Dodge Master was just retarded lol. It just didn't belong in this kind of game.

The only real issue I had with It's Just a Scratch were the radiated sections. Since they kept you near death just about everything killed you in 1 hit. (looking at you acid spewing slug bastards. :angry:)

Untouchable, I think, will largely depend on weaponry. I'm betting whatever Batwings are, they're definitely new, will behave similarly to Demons so if you're stuck with a pistol...this will be a pain in the ass. (also whether or not we'll be dealing with any other type of creature at the same time)

Man of Principle

Great Owl

Music Lover

Lord of War

^these last 4 trophies seem missable to me as well as Untouchable. Cinephile and Trapper seem story related, but also look like they could be missable too lol.

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Untouchable, I think, will largely depend on weaponry. I'm betting whatever Batwings are, they're definitely new, will behave similarly to Demons so if you're stuck with a pistol...this will be a pain in the ass. (also whether or not we'll be dealing with any other type of creature at the same time)

Since this is the "Open-World" DLC chapter we might have a little more versatility available to us. The collectible weapon upgrades for "Lord of War" could also make a big difference. 

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Dodge Master was just retarded lol. It just didn't belong in this kind of game.

The only real issue I had with It's Just a Scratch were the radiated sections. Since they kept you near death just about everything killed you in 1 hit. (looking at you acid spewing slug bastards. :angry:)

Man of Principle

Great Owl

Music Lover

Lord of War

^these last 4 trophies seem missable to me as well as Untouchable. Cinephile and Trapper seem story related, but also look like they could be missable too lol.

Guess we won't know til' we play it, lets hope all the trophies are fairly straight forward so we can enjoy this no doubt amazing DLC. Looking forward to it :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

What do you think guys? 

This will add a new map, I Hope in the length of the dlc 7-8 would be optimal 

7-8 hours will probably be where most people fall for the this DLC I think. Between exploring and just enjoying it I'll probably take at least that long.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

doesn't show up any place for me in the store how do you download it?

I just searched in the store and it did show up 

3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I'm not seeing it in the store, nor in the game menu. Guessing it's a timezone thing?

Probably, here in Italy I downloaded it at 7am 

7 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Yeah it was available this morning in the UK, I downloaded it before going to work. Can't wait to get home and play it!

Downloaded it in the US at about 11am CST this morning.  Won't get around to playing it for a while though, haven't even started the main game yet. Still working on Last Light Redux.  

How's everyone liking the DLC?

I'm loving it so far, I've just gotten to the second part of the map. I feel a lot more involved with this story and it's because Sam actually talks, and not just in the loading screens. Absolutely love the Stallion pistol, it's got such a good kick to it.

I'm a little concerned though as I missed the Cinephile trophy and a Harmonica Tune in the first area, and possibly more stuff too. Can anyone confirm if you can go back to that area later on in the chapter? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

How's everyone liking the DLC?

I'm loving it so far, I've just gotten to the second part of the map. I feel a lot more involved with this story and it's because Sam actually talks, and not just in the loading screens. Absolutely love the Stallion pistol, it's got such a good kick to it.

I'm a little concerned though as I missed the Cinephile trophy and a Harmonica Tune in the first area, and possibly more stuff too. Can anyone confirm if you can go back to that area later on in the chapter? 

Maybe I need to mess with the settings but so far it's ridiculously stiff to me. I feel like my character is carrying a few hundred extra lbs of gear on him or something.

Not sure if you can go back to areas, by second part of the map do you mean the game has a sort of progression like the main game? If it does then I'm guessing you're not able to go back. If not and the beginning map is all we get then I don't see why we couldn't go back to areas.

40 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Maybe I need to mess with the settings but so far it's ridiculously stiff to me. I feel like my character is carrying a few hundred extra lbs of gear on him or something.

Not sure if you can go back to areas, by second part of the map do you mean the game has a sort of progression like the main game? If it does then I'm guessing you're not able to go back. If not and the beginning map is all we get then I don't see why we couldn't go back to areas.

It's hard to explain, it's the same map but it's like the second area of the map and the story has progressed so that at the moment, I'm unable to go back. I'm just wondering if there is a way to go back or if it all opens up later in the story.

I agree with the stiffness, I had to wack the sensitivity up as soon as I started. I will say you get used to it though, as I'm a couple of hours in now and it isn't bothering me.

I'm loving it but to be honest I'd prefer not to have to do a second playthrough for collectibles as there's some pretty lengthy in game, unskippable cut scenes.

Edited by jonesey46
  • Like 1

It's hard to explain, it's the same map but it's like the second area of the map and the story has progressed so that at the moment, I'm unable to go back. I'm just wondering if there is a way to go back or if it all opens up later in the story.

I think I see. I'm betting there isn't a way back if the other games, and this one, don't have a way. Cinephile can be gotten really early.

I agree with the stiffness, I had to wack the sensitivity up as soon as I started. I will say you get used to it though, as I'm a couple of hours in now and it isn't bothering me.

My other issue at the moment is the pop up for killing/knocking out an enemy while stalking them. I dry humped this guy down a hallway before the pop up came up and I was pressing :triangle: the entire time. I could have just used :r3: but I like to be sure I'm going to kill someone.

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I think I see. I'm betting there isn't a way back if the other games, and this one, don't have a way. Cinephile can be gotten really early.

Yeah Cinephile can be earned really early on, but the missed collectibles won't be as easy, it'll require a full play through, or at least until the last collectible.

My frustration with this is only magnified because I'm currently sat at work and won't be home for another 7+ hours. Another play through won't be much of an issue I just want to get home and play the damn thing ?

• Like 1