Avatar_Of_Battle

Upcoming DLC

101 posts in this topic

2,5/5 this DLC was longer but worse than previous. That american accent mixed with russian voice act was cringe af. Boss fight was weak like they havent any better idea ? It felt outdated. Have to mention its terrible on PS4 alot of bugs and FPS drops

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonesey46 said:

Yeah Cinephile can be earned really early on, but the missed collectibles won't be as easy, it'll require a full play through, or at least until the last collectible.

 

I most definitely will need another playthrough. I think I'm being thorough but I haven't run into a collectible in quite a while. I just got by one of those long unskippable scenes I think you're talking about too lol.

 

I received a database corrupted message while playing which made me happy not. After rebuilding it the game is still lagging pretty bad.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

 

I most definitely will need another playthrough. I think I'm being thorough but I haven't run into a collectible in quite a while. I just got by one of those long unskippable scenes I think you're talking about too lol.

 

I received a database corrupted message while playing which made me happy not. After rebuilding it the game is still lagging pretty bad.

I'm playing on a Pro and haven't had any lag but have noticed a lot of textures popping when I'm right next to them.

 

I was being really thorough too but when I checked in on one of the question marks it happened to be the one that moves the story forward, so after that I guess just fuck the other points of interest? Seems an odd way of doing an open world.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

I'm playing on a Pro and haven't had any lag but have noticed a lot of textures popping when I'm right next to them.

I don't know if it'll help but I cleared a bunch of games off my HDD I'm not going to get to for some time. Textures are taking a while to come in but I think my system is to blame for that. When AC Odyssey first came out I had no issues with it but nowadays I go in and everything stays fuzzy for a few seconds before fully coming in.

 

6 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

 

I was being really thorough too but when I checked in on one of the question marks it happened to be the one that moves the story forward, so after that I guess just fuck the other points of interest? Seems an odd way of doing an open world.

 

After the trophy for setting 5 traps, you can go back to places from what I'm seeing if you're around that area. There's a boat nearby.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I don't know if it'll help but I cleared a bunch of games off my HDD I'm not going to get to for some time. Textures are taking a while to come in but I think my system is to blame for that. When AC Odyssey first came out I had no issues with it but nowadays I go in and everything stays fuzzy for a few seconds before fully coming in.

 

 

After the trophy for setting 5 traps, you can go back to places from what I'm seeing if you're around that area. There's a boat nearby.

Yeah I got to the part just after setting the 5 traps, so I'll investigate when I get home later.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Anyone figured the locations of the hunter's secret stashes? 

 

Second this (and harmonica locations). 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now i played trough the dlc. It was ok. It really sucks, that the boat nearly stucks on everything.

I need do do another run, cause i missied 3 harmonica, 4 traps, not beeing killed by the bat, hunter hideout and the good ending.

I don't know why i didn't get the last one. Maybe i didn't set the traps?

Edited by sven100
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to progress too much in case I miss something, but there's an area marked on my map and if I scope it I can see where I need to go but there are boundaries everywhere I'm not allowed to go by. :S I've apparently missed 3 musical sheets anyways so I think I'm just going to progress. It's a ? just a bit above the top left corner of a building marked with the radiation symbol. Tons of land around it, but I just can't seem to get to any of it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Lord of War popped a lot earlier than I thought it would. Glad I stuck around a certain area and went through some combinations lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well fuck. I didn't earn the captain's full trust. It's not like he asks much of you so I'm not sure what you gotta do to trigger it.

 

Are Batwing encounters mandatory? I fucking died against one and as soon as the screen turned red I shut the game off and restarted hoping it wouldn't register. Either I missed encounters or it registered. <_<

 

Those Harmonica sheets are gonna be a pain in the ass blind. I got 1 and 2 then went right to the 6th. :S

 

I'm guessing the secret stashes are going to be marked by the symbol on the trophy and that's how we'll know they are nearby.

 

le sigh

Having to go back through this on normal will be a pain especially if dying is an auto-lock out. I died more times to mines than anything else. lol

 

EDIT:

I did find every diary page, but I missed Melody's 3, 4, 5, and 9. I know 3-5 are in a certain area I just wasn't thinking when I progressed the story. No idea where 9 could be lol.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really liked the base game and the two colonels, but this dlc is dog shit in my opinion. Which sucks because I was excited for it. The whole boat thing and the stupid batman/ demon rip off kinda ruined it for me. And I think those mutant zombie things are a little played out and overused 

Edited by JAYSEN187
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Well fuck. I didn't earn the captain's full trust. It's not like he asks much of you so I'm not sure what you gotta do to trigger it.

 

Are Batwing encounters mandatory? I fucking died against one and as soon as the screen turned red I shut the game off and restarted hoping it wouldn't register. Either I missed encounters or it registered. <_<

 

Those Harmonica sheets are gonna be a pain in the ass blind. I got 1 and 2 then went right to the 6th. :S

 

I'm guessing the secret stashes are going to be marked by the symbol on the trophy and that's how we'll know they are nearby.

 

le sigh

Having to go back through this on normal will be a pain especially if dying is an auto-lock out. I died more times to mines than anything else. lol

 

EDIT:

I did find every diary page, but I missed Melody's 3, 4, 5, and 9. I know 3-5 are in a certain area I just wasn't thinking when I progressed the story. No idea where 9 could be lol.

 

I didn't get captains trust as well and I did the following actions that gave me a white flickering on the screen: 

Spoiler

Lowered my weapon immediately when meeting the captain, set all traps in his hideout, found his dead comrades (after you get the boat to go to the fire station - keep left until you find a flag near some ruined silo's then you can follow the path and find a tape of his comrades atop a building, blow up the submarine. I did miss one action of giving the captain food when you treat his leg since I put my controller down. I'll try to see if that was the only one I was missing.

 

There are three encounters and all mandatory:

Spoiler

First: after you meet the captain on the roof you will zipline an be ambushed. The batwing will appear and you will need to shoot it until it retreats. There is only one attack that can damage you in this fight (the swarm) and to avoid it, you can take cover on the opposite side of the vehicle. 

Second: after you meet the scouts - in the building with the bed and workbench, you can follow the bridge to the right to a scrapyard. The batwing will ambush you here. The fight is similar to the first one. Avoid the swarm and shoot when it appears in the air. After a while it will retreat. 

Third: After you zipline out of the fire station, you will see a house to the right (watch out there is a mine in the house) and a forest to the left. The batwing will appear when you enter the forest. The fight here is different as it will not fly but attack from the woods. You can spot it by looking at the moving trees, then when it appears shoot it (shotgun is best here). During this fight I tanked the swarm with 5 heals as I did not see how to dodge that. 

 

Be sure to have 5 heals for these fights and you should be fine, you can also back-up your save beforehand. 

 

For Harmonica sheets:

Spoiler

1: After you get your boat for the first time, drive until you see the Lenin statue. Dock at the building on the left. Inside is a music room with a piano and next to it is the sheet. 

2: At the Lenin statue dock right and walk until the cinema building (big white building with music playing). Go to the second floor and look through the windows to reach the scaffolding. Use the scaffolding to reach a new room with the sheet. The window with the scaffolding is opposite to the room where you find the cinema tape

3. After killing the bandit boss Koch, you need to meet up with the captain. Before going on to his boat, go left into a room that has a sheet. 

4. In the building where you need to set traps for the captain, there is a big piano in one of the rooms. The sheet is on the pillar next to it. 

5. At the location where you meet the two scouts, there is a workbench and a bed. The sheet is on a pillar next to the workbench.

6. This one is located in the car dealership. After fighting the batwing at the scrapyard, go straight out of the yard and go left before the wasteland with the mine. It has a big gate and should be easy to spot. The sheet is in one of the rooms next to a door - there is a lute in the room on the table.

7. After going through the wasteland with the mines you will reach a bandit camp where you need to steal a boat. Climb the ladder and follow the path until you reach a bottleneck where you can continue the path or enter a door to the left. The sheet is in the room through the door, next to the piano. If you reach the staircase or the bandit talking to the sniper then you went too far.The door is in the room before that. 

8. After you get the boat to go to the fire station, you need to clear a building by burning the tentacles mutants. After that continue your path straight until you see a boat with a green farmacy sign. Enter the boat, kill two ambushers and go all the way to the top. The sheet will be on an outhouse there. 

9. Following the last one, continue your path with the boat to the fire station. You will dock at a pier where there is a generator, bus, harmonica chair and a trailer. The sheet is next to the chair on the trailer. 

 

I am still looking for the staches, found 6 so far. 

 

Good luck guys! 

Edited by Laozuli
Spelling
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Avatar_Of_Battle I still haven't gotten to the end yet so I'm not sure if I'll get the Captains Trust or the no deaths to the demon trophy. I died about 3 times during the last fight because of the fucking swarm of bats, so hard to see where they come from and when I finally got through it I must have used hundreds of bullets, pretty infuriating to be honest. Anyway, every time I died on the last encounter, I quickly pressed start and quick-loaded, never seen the game over/continue screen. I hope that's enough to get me through.

 

The harmonica sheets are a pain. I missed 2, the one in the cinema and I think number 5. So definitely another play through for them.

 

As for the stashes, I've got no clue. I think I found one! The one with the 3 switches at the boat place. I looked almost everywhere so I have no idea where the others could be.

 

@Laozuli I'm about to finish the story and I did all those things you said, including giving him the food when you're fixing his leg, so I'll be sure to blow up the submarine and if I get it, I'll report back here. The only other thing I could think of is the choice regarding the sniper guy. I chose the fist symbol as the grenade symbol surely was to kill him but the fist option looked pretty fucking brutal to me so I've got no idea. Which one did you choose?

 

Thanks for the harmonica guide, I'll be sure to use that on my second run through. Hopefully you or someone else can find all the stashes as well for that trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonesey46 said:

 

@Laozuli I'm about to finish the story and I did all those things you said, including giving him the food when you're fixing his leg, so I'll be sure to blow up the submarine and if I get it, I'll report back here. The only other thing I could think of is the choice regarding the sniper guy. I chose the fist symbol as the grenade symbol surely was to kill him but the fist option looked pretty fucking brutal to me so I've got no idea. Which one did you choose?

 

Thanks for the harmonica guide, I'll be sure to use that on my second run through. Hopefully you or someone else can find all the stashes as well for that trophy.

 

Cool! That would be good to know since I didn't really encounter any other potential events. I did the same for the sniper guy, I don't think there is any "good" option here. Np for the tips on the harmonica sheet, wish I took some screenshots (number 7 is tricky to spot for example) and was more thorough in the beginning of the game since I thought it was more open to backtracking. I will go over the dlc again tonight after work for the trust throphy and do a detailed check of the caches (with notes this time). Hopefully I will find them since I am dreading a third run of this dlc - this dlc is not as fun as the first one. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

 

@Laozuli I'm about to finish the story and I did all those things you said, including giving him the food when you're fixing his leg, so I'll be sure to blow up the submarine and if I get it, I'll report back here. The only other thing I could think of is the choice regarding the sniper guy. I chose the fist symbol as the grenade symbol surely was to kill him but the fist option looked pretty fucking brutal to me so I've got no idea. Which one did you choose?

 

1 hour ago, Laozuli said:

 

Cool! That would be good to know since I didn't really encounter any other potential events. I did the same for the sniper guy, I don't think there is any "good" option here.

 

I pressed the same for the sniper, Korzh, and I got ambushed by a bunch of jackasses saying I killed him. <_<

 

21 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Upgrade for weapons? 

 

I'm not sure there's a set guide for this, but you pick up a lot of orange parts as you progress, and only some are "locked" behind "puzzles" I believe. There's a part of the game you gotta steal a boat and flip a switch to open a gate to progress the game and at the beginning of that building there is a room with 3 switches. Turning them in the correct order unlocks a door with pistol upgrades and a suit upgrade and that's where my trophy popped.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for the full trust trophy  5 morale points are needed and you have to bomb the submarine 

 

1 the gun when you first met him

2. in the building when he ask you to help him lift something  do it.

3.give him food 

4. set 5 traps

5 found his dead comrades

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, whiteriver087 said:

for the full trust trophy  5 morale points are needed and you have to bomb the submarine 

 

1 the gun when you first met him

2. in the building when he ask you to help him lift something  do it.

3.give him food 

4. set 5 traps

5 found his dead comrades

So, 6 things then? 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, whiteriver087 said:

for the full trust trophy  5 morale points are needed and you have to bomb the submarine 

 

1 the gun when you first met him

2. in the building when he ask you to help him lift something  do it.

3.give him food 

4. set 5 traps

5 found his dead comrades

 

Where are his comrades? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Collectibles carry over that's nice. All of my melodies and diary pages are still there.

 

As for his comrades...I don't know if I actually found any on my first run. :S Pretty sure I did everything else though.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Collectibles carry over that's nice. All of my melodies and diary pages are still there.

 

As for his comrades...I don't know if I actually found any on my first run. :S Pretty sure I did everything else though.

Well that's very handy to know! Thanks for that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Well that's very handy to know! Thanks for that.

 

Just to make sure I mention what I come across, weapon/suit upgrades do not carry over.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Collectibles carry over that's nice. All of my melodies and diary pages are still there.

 

As for his comrades...I don't know if I actually found any on my first run. :S Pretty sure I did everything else though.

 

If you found them then Sam will radio the captain to tell him the news. There will also be a cassetteplayer telling you what happend to them. 

To find them: 

Spoiler

After you steal the boat from the bandits to go to the fire station - keep left until you reach a small shore with broken down silo's/buildings. There is a red flag indicating you can dock the boat. Go onto the beach and follow the path past some giant shrimp monsters. You need to crawl under a piece of a train at some point and follow the path. At one point you will reach a ladder to climb a building. The comrades will be there. 

 

Thanks @Fr_0zt for finding a guide for the staches! 

Edited by Laozuli
Spelling
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.