Upcoming DLC

4 minutes ago, Laozuli said:

If you found them then Sam will radio the captain to tell him the news. There will also be a cassetteplayer telling you what happend to them. 

To find them: 

Reveal hidden contents

After you steal the boat from the bandits to go to the fire station - keep left until you reach a small shore with broken down silo's/buildings. There is a red flag indicating you can dock the boat. Go onto the beach and follow the path past some giant shrimp monsters. You need to crawl under a piece of a train at some point and follow the path. At one point you will reach a ladder to climb a building. The comrades will be there. 

Thanks @Fr_0zt for finding a guide for the staches! 

Interesting. I found a lot of those cassette players but I guess I didn't find them all.

12 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Thankfully @Laozuli pointed this out. This is my 2nd run and while I found the 2nd stash normally, I completely missed the first one and can pretty much guarantee I never would've found it. lol

Ok everyone the Night Hunter secret stashes also carry over. I just popped the trophy after collecting the 4th one. Which means I guess I only missed 2 during my blind playthrough. The first and the 4th were actually pretty well hidden to me lol. I kinda hate myself for not realizing where the 4th one was because I continually looked at the place I needed to go when I was near it. :facepalm:

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 2

For the A Man of Principle trophy you need 2 moral points 1st is to lay the traps for Trapper trophy and the 2nd you get after setting the creature in weather on fire take the boat and go straight left after getting out of the hangar the location will pop up on the map you need to manuver thru the swamp and go up a big "tower". 

Been dragging ass on this one. Died on the 2nd Batwing AGAIN thanks to going too far and getting crushed under a car. Downloaded an earlier save so I'm hoping that works because I didn't die against the third. Also, I found no comrades last time. Know why? I skipped that area entirely, didn't know it existed lmfao.

All finished. :D

Thanks to everyone contributing in this thread.

Few things I noticed.

1) My favorite thing wasn't in this DLC.

2) There's a distinct lack of females lol.

3) I got crossbow bolts...but never once came across a crossbow. :dunno:

This dlc has me wondering what the future of this series is going to be. First and foremost this dlc either means the next game plays off of the bad ending, or our time with Artyom and his gang is over. The bold isn't a spoiler but it's my takeaway from the dialogue and the good ending if it is where the next game picks up.

^I'm putting this in spoilers as to what I mean

To me, Sam made it seem like Artyom and the rest of the crew are done. They will settle down and live peacefully therefore they will not be liberating Moscow as I thought they might. Also, for the good ending I'm pretty sure Sam dies because in the bad ending it seems like he just barely survives until they reach San Diego. So if my far fetched theory of the series going beyond Russia came true then the bad ending where Sam reaches the US might have to be canon.

:dunno:

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

9 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

All finished. :D

Thanks to everyone contributing in this thread.

Few things I noticed.

1) My favorite thing wasn't in this DLC.

2) There's a distinct lack of females lol.

3) I got crossbow bolts...but never once came across a crossbow. :dunno:

This dlc has me wondering what the future of this series is going to be. First and foremost this dlc either means the next game plays off of the bad ending, or our time with Artyom and his gang is over. The bold isn't a spoiler but it's my takeaway from the dialogue and the good ending if it is where the next game picks up.

^I'm putting this in spoilers as to what I mean

Reveal hidden contents

To me, Sam made it seem like Artyom and the rest of the crew are done. They will settle down and live peacefully therefore they will not be liberating Moscow as I thought they might. Also, for the good ending I'm pretty sure Sam dies because in the bad ending it seems like he just barely survives until they reach San Diego. So if my far fetched theory of the series going beyond Russia came true then the bad ending where Sam reaches the US might have to be canon.

:dunno:

All I need is the batwing trophy. Did it pop at the end of the chapter? I've just got back to the sub, so not far off finishing.

You know I never noticed the lack of female characters until you mentioned it and now that I think about it, that's pretty bad.

I don't think the bad ending of Exodus is canon and I certainly don't think our time with Artyom is over. Just because he's settled doesn't mean a new threat won't arise later on down the line.

And honestly, I don't think we'll be seeing Sam again so I reckon either of the endings can be canon and its up to the player.

1 minute ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

For the Batwing, it must be defeated at first try? Because I Died in the second reload the quicksave before the fight and defeat it, in the third I don't die, but in the end no trophies popped 

On my first play through I only died on the third encounter but I quick-loaded before the game over screen hit, but I still didn't get it. My only advice would be to back up your saves before going into a fight on a brand new playthrough. Make sure you're on normal difficulty.

5 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

All I need is the batwing trophy. Did it pop at the end of the chapter? I've just got back to the sub, so not far off finishing.

You know I never noticed the lack of female characters until you mentioned it and now that I think about it, that's pretty bad.

I don't think the bad ending of Exodus is canon and I certainly don't think our time with Artyom is over. Just because he's settled doesn't mean a new threat won't arise later on down the line.

And honestly, I don't think we'll be seeing Sam again so I reckon either of the endings can be canon and its up to the player.

5 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

For the Batwing, it must be defeated at first try? Because I Died in the second reload the quicksave before the fight and defeat it, in the third I don't die, but in the end no trophies popped 

The game saves as soon as you die from what I could tell. It didn't matter if you paused real quick or even closed the application. I didn't notice it my first time but when I went to redownload an earlier save I noticed the one I was overwriting was later than it should've been and the only thing that made sense was me dying.

@jonesey46

Yeah I noticed there were no girls the first time around, but figured maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention...then when the captain asked that guy if he got married I was like "huh. Dafuq is he supposed to marry? One of the lobsters? There's no women here." lol.

Also, the favorite thing I was talking about? Anomalies. Which kinda bugged me because the captain said there were lots of them around. And I'm sitting here looking for them like.

giphy.gif

As for the ending, like I said it would depend on where they go. If they don't go back to Artyom? They have to choose one to be canon for us or just start completely fresh in another part of the world or even as a new player back in Moscow. (because honestly there are people out there that would rage if the game ever left Russia completely I'm betting)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Caliburst said:

Can someone please screenshot all the upgrades needed (or at least a list) for Lord of War. I have no idea which ones I'm missing.

I wish I had tbh. It seemed like every weapon had at least 3 parts per category if that helps. I think some might have had 4. I never even looked at the pistol I dropped it as soon as I was able for a sniper rifle.

I'd say this should come naturally, but idk if the parts locked behind some secret stashes are available in the wild. I say that simply because I missed a couple stashes that had upgrades in them the first time around, but still popped the trophy.

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I wish I had tbh. It seemed like every weapon had at least 3 parts per category if that helps. I think some might have had 4. I never even looked at the pistol I dropped it as soon as I was able for a sniper rifle.

I'd say this should come naturally, but idk if the parts locked behind some secret stashes are available in the wild. I say that simply because I missed a couple stashes that had upgrades in them the first time around, but still popped the trophy.

Do you remember where/when it popped for you?

Edited by Caliburst

48 minutes ago, Caliburst said:

Can you tell me around where in the game did it pop for you?

In the building where you gotta steal a boat from bandits to progress. There's a building off on the right with three switches in it. The combo both runs was 3, 1, 2 and it opens a door in the same room. Inside were some upgrades for the pistol and a suit upgrade. It popped exactly when I dismantled the pistol for parts.

• Like 1

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

In the building where you gotta steal a boat from bandits to progress. There's a building off on the right with three switches in it. The combo both runs was 3, 1, 2 and it opens a door in the same room. Inside were some upgrades for the pistol and a suit upgrade. It popped exactly when I dismantled the pistol for parts.

Alright I'm not too far, hope it will pop this time

I have composed a full trophy guide for metro exodus and all DLC including sams story 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/metro-exodus/342083-metro-exodus-dlcs-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

any suggestions to help improve it are welcome :) 

I wasn’t a huge fan of Sams story, felt very clunky (PSPro, external HDD) the aiming was off and the overall movement of the character was awful. He just fell off certain things, would slip back down stairs... totally weird.

i also hit a huge ‘bug’ or glitch. Towards the end of the game, before meeting up with the captain there’s a little cabin you can sleep and sort out your weapons etc (over to the left just ahead of the ruins) 

as I picked up some items I ended up back in the first area near the cinema, just teleported there. Sam was pretending to pick up items and talking about them but nothing was there. It felt like one of the dreams you get in the main game where it gets all weird. So I continued but I couldn’t go anywhere, I was trapped in that first section and had to restart (auto saves cleared my earlier progression) 

I heard the captain shouting once like at the start but he wasn’t there, no enemies but all items could be picked up.... totally strange. 

it happened by picking up the big box of trinkets  to the right of the bed. Anyone else had this?

• Like 1