NekoRave

PS4/PS3/VITA Trophy Lists That Were Never Added to PSN's Servers

79 posts in this topic

This is a list not for games made for games without trophies but games that HAVE trophies but unfortunately are not online and can't synch to Sony servers.

Name the game and developers who made the game so I can make a list and personally contact them to do what I can to make them online.

I'll update a list whenever new games pop up and update when the server has them.

What is exactly the point of this thread?

List is not there. Devs uploads. List is now there.

It's an autofixing issue, with nothing we can do about it. Why do we need a thread to track it? Hystorical reasons?

If you're doing this to pursue the developers/publishers and try to get the trophy list(s) on PSN servers then good luck with that, that's going to be near impossible. 

If you're doing it for documentation purposes, then I'm happy to contribute.

I only know one game and that's MXGP compact for PS3

NBA 2K18 (or 2K17, I don't remember) for PS3 was in this position for almost an entire year but the list was eventually uploaded. 

Posted (edited)

From some of the places on the forum people have mentioned (Looks like you've messaged some of these devs already):

• Unknown Fate (PS4)
  • Serious Sam HD Collection (PS4)
  • I Am The Hero (JP) (PS4)
  • The Bluecoats: North vs South (PS3)
  • Barnanza (PS3)
  • Quell Memento (China vita) 
  • Party Arcade
  • Unknown Fate
  • Barnanza
  • North vs. South
  • Top Trumps Turbo

Also I had to move this to the PlayStation Network section as it is mostly unrelated to site specific issues, but more PSN related

Edited by BlindMango

Tokyo Tattoo Girls for Vita

36 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It's an autofixing issue, with nothing we can do about it. Why do we need a thread to track it? Hystorical reasons?

Maybe somebody wants to contact devs to put them online.

Maybe somebody wants to avoid disapointment after they relize the list is offline, maybe even the other way around to suddenly have a few more plats when they do come online (I dont know why you would, but still).

I don't see the reason why you can't make a list about anything tbh...

Bartender VR Simulator for the PS4

33 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Maybe somebody wants to contact devs to put them online.

Maybe somebody wants to avoid disapointment after they relize the list is offline, maybe even the other way around to suddenly have a few more plats when they do come online (I dont know why you would, but still).

I don't see the reason why you can't make a list about anything tbh...

It's an autofixing issue. Sony is the one that contacts devs because not having trophy lists synced will just continue to give them upload error. There is nothing we need to do about that because Sony themselves will already bug the devs for us, since it's an issue for them way before it's an issue to any of us.

I find kinda hard to buy a game for trophies, without knowing that game's trophies, but let's just assume that could happen by accident or the person simply doesn't care about trophies at all and just buys whatever they want to, because they can.

And yes, you can make lists for anything and everything. Not sure why that point is even being brought up at all.

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

Dev needs to know to upload it, so what's the point in the post? Probably to get the trophies online duh

24 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It's an autofixing issue. Sony is the one that contacts devs because not having trophy lists synced will just continue to give them upload error. There is nothing we need to do about that because Sony themselves will already bug the devs for us, since it's an issue for them way before it's an issue to any of us.

I find kinda hard to buy a game for trophies, without knowing that game's trophies, but let's just assume that could happen by accident or the person simply doesn't care about trophies at all and just buys whatever they want to, because they can.

And yes, you can make lists for anything and everything. Not sure why that point is even being brought up at all.

It's not an autofix, you have no idea that Sony doesn't autofix this shit, devs have to turn them on and if devs think the games fine (crimson keep) then it won't ever be fixed unless you bring it to their attention and help guide them.

Also out of the three games I helped get online Sony didn't contact any of those devs so just FYI don't spread misinformation.

These don't just magically update itself on the server like you think.

Gl with the work @NekoRave :) 

Though i do fine on thing strange is that the website truetrophies has the serious sam hd collection trophies on there :hmm: 

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

From some of the places on the forum people have mentioned (Looks like you've messaged some of these devs already):

• Unknown Fate (PS4)
  • Barnanza (PS3)
  • Party Arcade
  • Unknown Fate
  • Barnanza
  • North vs. South
  • Top Trumps Turbo

Also I had to move this to the PlayStation Network section as it is mostly unrelated to site specific issues, but more PSN related

You have two dupes in your list, but here's a fun trivia: https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP8922-CUSA14788_00-SSGWGE0000000000 actually has a trophyset, but it's not syncable in contrast to the notable "Tutorial Shooting Game" (x2) on this site. Doubtful we'll see it "become" syncable though, but never know considering PlayStation Home dev. 

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

• Unknown Fate (PS4)
  • Barnanza (PS3)
  • Party Arcade
  • Unknown Fate
  • Barnanza
  • North vs. South
  • Top Trumps Turbo

The Serious Sam trophy list is synced to various other trophy tracker sites though?

https://www.exophase.com/game/serious-sam-collection-psn/trophies/

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I Am The Hero (JP) (PS4)

Actually, a JP PS4 version of this game doesn't exist. Eastasiasoft only released a Vita version of it.

http://eastasiasoft.com/index.php

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

• Unknown Fate (PS4)
  • Barnanza (PS3)
  • Party Arcade
  • Unknown Fate
  • Barnanza
  • North vs. South
  • Top Trumps Turbo

Hold on, Serious Sam HD Collection has never been released yet. I mean, the game itself.

2 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Dev needs to know to upload it, so what's the point in the post? Probably to get the trophies online duh

It's not an autofix, you have no idea that Sony doesn't autofix this shit, devs have to turn them on and if devs think the games fine (crimson keep) then it won't ever be fixed unless you bring it to their attention and help guide them.

Also out of the three games I helped get online Sony didn't contact any of those devs so just FYI don't spread misinformation.

These don't just magically update itself on the server like you think.

I made an actual question. You can give an actual answer voided of sarcasm, as that doesn't help.

Devs are already told when submitting a game that they need to have a trophy list approved and then upload that list to the server. The issue is that they don't need to upload the list when they upload the gold edition to the store. A lot of devs actually do not, so the trophy list doesn't get leaked too early before the game is released, as they usually contains spoilers. For this reason, it can happen that your game can launch without actually having trophies on the server, as the lack of trophies will not stop a game from being publshed.

The issue with this is that Sony will constantly have to throw an exception for the error caused by players trying to upload a set of trophies which do not exist on their actual server and this is actually logged on their end. Whenever they notice that error, they look up the game causing it, the trophy list that should be associated with it and then contact the publisher about it, which contacts the development team, if they have not send the list to the publisher yet. This is why it's an autofixing issue, Sony can pull which games are causing an error because they log all of this information and then they can go after whoever isn't doing their job right and contact them to get it all working. Games with more players will get their trophy error noticed faster and will have their devs contacted earlier than other, less played, indie games.

Sometimes, however, some devs are either really lazy or really stubborn and will simply refuse to send them the trophy lists for months to come, simply because they don't care or they don't want to. There was a case where a list wasn't uploaded for SEVERAL months. Can't really remember which indie title was it, probably @BlindMango would remember it.

I find the actual system to be really interesting and I intend to eventually, at some point, launch my own game on consoles, that's why I'm friends with some dev teams, like Nosebleed Interactive, which made The Hungry Horde and Vostok Inc (the latter which has a reference to me in the game, because of how great they are). I could be wrong with the information I've provided, as that's what I remember from our conversation, but i could always go and ask again for better details if you need me to. Wanna share the information you have received as well?

29 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I made an actual question. You can give an actual answer voided of sarcasm, as that doesn't help.

Devs are already told when submitting a game that they need to have a trophy list approved and then upload that list to the server. The issue is that they don't need to upload the list when they upload the gold edition to the store. A lot of devs actually do not, so the trophy list doesn't get leaked too early before the game is released, as they usually contains spoilers. For this reason, it can happen that your game can launch without actually having trophies on the server, as the lack of trophies will not stop a game from being publshed.

The issue with this is that Sony will constantly have to throw an exception for the error caused by players trying to upload a set of trophies which do not exist on their actual server and this is actually logged on their end. Whenever they notice that error, they look up the game causing it, the trophy list that should be associated with it and then contact the publisher about it, which contacts the development team, if they have not send the list to the publisher yet. This is why it's an autofixing issue, Sony can pull which games are causing an error because they log all of this information and then they can go after whoever isn't doing their job right and contact them to get it all working. Games with more players will get their trophy error noticed faster and will have their devs contacted earlier than other, less played, indie games.

Sometimes, however, some devs are either really lazy or really stubborn and will simply refuse to send them the trophy lists for months to come, simply because they don't care or they don't want to. There was a case where a list wasn't uploaded for SEVERAL months. Can't really remember which indie title was it, probably @BlindMango would remember it.

I find the actual system to be really interesting and I intend to eventually, at some point, launch my own game on consoles, that's why I'm friends with some dev teams, like Nosebleed Interactive, which made The Hungry Horde and Vostok Inc (the latter which has a reference to me in the game, because of how great they are). I could be wrong with the information I've provided, as that's what I remember from our conversation, but i could always go and ask again for better details if you need me to. Wanna share the information you have received as well?

Yes well based on my information devs are shown at times the trophy lists are greenlit and fine when in fact they are not fine and unaware.

Something in the system can show the trophies are successfully launched but in a LAN state.

Devs unaware of this issue if emailed and explained hey btw the trophies aren't online can either ask Sony how to access the devsite tab section to flipswitch the trophies manually or take months to auto update or never update at times.

I made this thread in hopes others can let me know what games are not online so I can hopefully rush the lists out possibly if I can ever reach said devs and explain where to go to flip said switch.

I obviously can't know much as I'd have to sign off on Sony paperwork that devs did or else I'd get devs in deep shit for telling my information on Sony specific devsites, but guiding said devs in the right direction has led to successful online synched lists.

Otherwise it's in the hands of Sony's persistence and devs willingness or perception to said issue.

I said what I said earlier because sadly Sony doesn't autofix shit all the time and if devs think the trophies are fine and greenlit nobody will put pressure on devs but consumers.

And luckily I know a few devs myself and actually have a decently loud voice as I know how to help said devs by navigating them quickly through the devsite to the best of my abilities.

In return I've gotten the trophies indirectly from the devs to put the trophies online, but the more people who know more about how to navigate the devsite the better as you can assist devs in doing what would take ages to be done automatically if at all in some cases.

That is why I have done what I've done so lists come out which were dormant for weeks upon weeks.

2 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

[Information]

Now I understand, thanks for the input and good luck on your project.

Just now, TheYuriG said:

Now I understand, thanks for the input and good luck on your project.

No problem just trying to help, we are all trophy hunters so the more lists I can have online for others the more devs make money as well since trophies can be a big help in games being successful in general. 

Gamers get the trophies online and devs get more sales so it's a Win/Win scenario.

However the longer a games out the harder it will be to get them to bother, which is why timing is very important if these lists have any chance of surfacing out at all.

I just don't know why Sony doesn't have the trophies go online before being on the market but that's beyond me tbh.

You can't always expect devs to give a shit after the games out, they are most likely moving on to other projects and the longer the wait for these lists the less odds it'll ever be a thing.

Just trying to do what I can while I can for devs and gamers so we can see more success, sequels, and trophies to said games.

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

I just don't know why Sony doesn't have the trophies go online before being on the market but that's beyond me tbh.

You can't always expect devs to give a shit after the games out, they are most likely moving on to other projects and the longer the wait for these lists the less odds it'll ever be a thing.

They don't care that much about the trophy system to delay a release for everyone, in favor of not upsetting a few number of trophy hunters that actually do care about this information. I guess it's sacrificing a few for a greater good or a more important cause. I can understand why they do it.

Just now, TheYuriG said:

They don't care that much about the trophy system to delay a release for everyone, in favor of not upsetting a few number of trophy hunters that actually do care about this information. I guess it's sacrificing a few for a greater good or a more important cause. I can understand why they do it.

As EZPZ games have proven tho games with trophies sell, so wouldn't that just be market suicide for said game?

It's probably why crimson keep was 50% off awhile back because not many bought the game with no trophies at a $20 price point.

In a way yeah Sony won't want to delay a game for trophies etc, but if devs knew it would impact it's sales I doubt most would want a game just with local trophies.

Just trying to figure out why the devsite is a manual flipswitch and not something that should be online always upon release.

Then again I never saw in depth to understand the devsite and can't understand how it works without seeing it, but it seems like a simple on switch from what devs described to me, so still unsure why something that simple gets overlooked.

Hopefully the devsite will get some improvements and can make things less difficult to overlook as devs have most control where Sony used to be in full control.

I'm glad devs have freedom but it seems things as simple as a turn the trophies online switch go unnoticed.

Just makes it a pain in the ass to go back to the devsite especially if the games been out years and I contact them like hey you know that devsite, turn on the switch on said tab.

Just kinda unnecessary and painful so hopefully it's more mandatory in ways that don't effect the release date of course.

It's really a simple fix that should make delays occur just frustrating for devs to navigate the devsite and fix this issue if they are first time publishers or developers.

On 5/21/2019 at 5:46 AM, NekoRave said:

This is a list not for games made for games without trophies but games that HAVE trophies but unfortunately are not online and can't synch to Sony servers.

Name the game and developers who made the game so I can make a list and personally contact them to do what I can to make them online.

I'll update a list whenever new games pop up and update when the server has them.

Thanks Neko for your trouble. And yes this is useful.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

I'm pretty sure it has Achievements on the Xbox 360 - never owned an Xbox console though - but there aren't any Trophies for it on the PS3.

On 5/21/2019 at 6:07 AM, BlindMango said:

• North vs. South

Aren't these 2 the same?