NekoRave

PS4/PS3/VITA Trophy Lists That Were Never Added to PSN's Servers

322 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Another list synched console version of immortal legacy is fixed

On 4/5/2020 at 0:30 AM, willianmarques said:

Tomorrow Pathologic 2 will be out for a month and still can't sync the trophies and at least on Twitter the devs didn't answer.

Someone had some information about it?

Hmm well its probably up to the publisher not the dev sometimes so I can message them about a fix

Edited by NekoRave

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.
We are currently looking into this.
I will come back to you sometime this week with feedback.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Stay safe,
Peter

From the developer of Contraption.

Posted (edited)

We may have 2 new non-syncers on our hands:

Galaxy of Pen and Paper +1 Edition

A Room Where Art Conceals

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

We may have 2 new non-syncers on our hands:

I would wait till it releases in North America hopefully they do sync though

Spartan Fist can come off the list, because both stacks now sync :).

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Spartan Fist can come off the list, because both stacks now sync :).

I'm going to have the contact the Developers for the games mentioned above is there any other game that came out recently that hasn't synced?

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I'm going to have the contact the Developers for the games mentioned above is there any other game that came out recently that hasn't synced?

Here are all the games I know of that aren't on the list in the OP:

A-Tech Cybernetic VR

This one is almost certainly a lost cause given the game's age but Fairytale Fight (Asia Digital) has unscyncable trophies. The game was an exclusive to the Hong Kong PS Store. It was rumoured to have been taken off the PS store due to the trophies not following the proper points guide, having 1 Platinum, 1 Gold, 2 Silver & 11 Bronze. 3 DLC packs with trophies were also removed. The Asia retail version works just fine but the digital release is FUBAR :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 05/04/2020 at 1:30 AM, willianmarques said:

Tomorrow Pathologic 2 will be out for a month and still can't sync the trophies and at least on Twitter the devs didn't answer.

Someone had some information about it?

I was told by the person who I was given a code by that Tinybuild (I believe) was aware of it, but I'm not expecting a quick fix considering how shit a job they did even releasing the PS4 version in the first place, along with the situation where the entire company is on work-from-home atm. 

51 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Tilt Brush by Google

Unless someone purchases it to check and sees otherwise, I'm fairly certain that even though the store calls it a "PS VR Game" this is actually considered a VR App so wouldn't have trophies. It was published by Sony themselves so would be extremely out of the ordinary for them to fail to upload the list for.

3 hours ago, Gage said:

I was told by the person who I was given a code by that Tinybuild (I believe) was aware of it, but I'm not expecting a quick fix considering how shit a job they did even releasing the PS4 version in the first place, along with the situation where the entire company is on work-from-home atm. 

Unless someone purchases it to check and sees otherwise, I'm fairly certain that even though the store calls it a "PS VR Game" this is actually considered a VR App so wouldn't have trophies. It was published by Sony themselves so would be extremely out of the ordinary for them to fail to upload the list for.

I got my review code for tinyBuild too, but the PR didn't know nothing about the trophies either.

Guess we'll have to wait... It's such a rich game but with so many performance issues that really make me sad.

49 minutes ago, willianmarques said:

I got my review code for tinyBuild too, but the PR didn't know nothing about the trophies either.

Guess we'll have to wait... It's such a rich game but with so many performance issues that really make me sad.

I just spoke with the CEO of the company it will be resolved shortly

1 hour ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

tinyBuild has a couple games with broken achievements/trophies as well. May be worth reaching out to them about those.

@NekoRave Did anyone verify if Strength of the Sword: ULTIMATE has trophy support? It released August of last year, no trophy list.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4056-CUSA13468_00-SOTSU00000000000

Not sure i just downloaded it right now and did a devastator attack no trophy at all but now the list stops at 97%

No LAN trophies unlocked but i wrote them anyways

Galaxy of Pen and Paper +1 Edition now syncs so can come off the list :).

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Galaxy of Pen and Paper +1 Edition now syncs so can come off the list :).

I was just about to update hahaha.

Cheers

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Unfortunately I dont have a VR to test these.

If anyone has this game and has error codes ill write the devs but i have to know for sure theres issues synching as it may just be a bad title nobody on the site even wants to play.

Slum Ball has a list: https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/Slum-Ball/trophies  (And yes, I know the URL will get blocked. Just irritates me since it means I have to go find it on PSNP when I have the link easily at hand from my own source).

As for Good Goliath, it should have a list as I'm pretty sure they're associated with Sony, but I don't have $$$ to purchase it to test.

4 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Slum Ball has a list: https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/Slum-Ball/trophies  (And yes, I know the URL will get blocked. Just irritates me since it means I have to go find it on PSNP when I have the link easily at hand from my own source).

As for Good Goliath, it should have a list as I'm pretty sure they're associated with Sony, but I don't have $$$ to purchase it to test.

That's good to hear :). I must have mis-spelt Slum Ball when I went looking for it a few days ago, which is why I couldn't find it.

On 08/04/2020 at 8:07 PM, NekoRave said:

I just spoke with the CEO of the company it will be resolved shortly

Thanks man. Appreciate.

1 minute ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Contraptions synced now. Need to get the OP updated.

Do you mean the German Retail version? I ask, because the 2 digital stacks synced a while back but the German Retail version is still a no-show to my knowledge.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

In that case, I imagine he'll take it off after it appears on the main site here :).

"Main Site" 😅

I mean, I could make Serious Sam show up here too if I contacted Mango...

2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Contraptions synced now. Need to get the OP updated.

"The publisher e-mailed me today to say that a colleague of theirs has went to the office to address the issue.

The issue that you reported should now be fixed, and the trophies should work and show up as expected."