Has this game been fixed enough

Hanzoadam

So I originally pre-ordered but had a feeling just before and cancelled, glad I did.

Basically its been sold really cheap online and I am intrigued still.

Has it been patched and fixed at all? Is it playable now, or still a mess? 

• 2 weeks later...

If you can find it for cheap it's worth it. They have made the game easier to play by adding an easy mode. The way the game works in regards to difficulty is that you play the lower difficulty to get perks to help out in the higher difficulties. It's a weird way of doing things but for a bargain bin game you could worse... full price I would dare not touch it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Grandotaku said:

If you can find it for cheap it's worth it. They have made the game easier to play by adding an easy mode. The way the game works in regards to difficulty is that you play the lower difficulty to get perks to help out in the higher difficulties. It's a weird way of doing things but for a bargain bin game you could worse... full price I would dare not touch it.

Thanks funnily I am actually looking at it right now, been reading they added the extra mode

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, RedSkyKing said:

So tempted to pick this game up during the Big in Japan sale. I’m a sucker for mecha games (even if it’s just the theme) but I’ve heard it’s trash. I think it’s 70% off? Is that worth it?

It’s not worth it

im super optimistic with games and would play games that others would think are terrible but this is that bad, it has everything an msg vibe, mecha but it’s just so bad the IA is super aggressive too which is fine if the game was fun 

it really isn’t 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10.8.2020 at 0:23 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

We all must bow before this Gamer God and pay homage to his Greatness. Tell us, o Gamer God, how we can obtain Super Elite 5-Star General Gamer God status and be on your level and worthy of your praise?

But seriously get over yourself dude.

You didn't even play the game. How about trying it first before spouting shit out of your mouth? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Demortuus said:

You didn't even play the game. How about trying it first before spouting shit out of your mouth? 

What does me not ever playing this game have to do with my comment? Here, I'll answer that for you: NOTHING.

PS) Technically I didn't spout anything out of my mouth, I typed it out on my keyboard. ?

Edited by MrTacoNinja