Hanzoadam

Has this game been fixed enough

5 posts in this topic

So I originally pre-ordered but had a feeling just before and cancelled, glad I did.

Basically its been sold really cheap online and I am intrigued still.

Has it been patched and fixed at all? Is it playable now, or still a mess? 

I haven’t played it myself but after watching a ton of different reviews it seems that the problem wasn’t bugs but rather just a poorly designed game. I don’t think patches could fix this to make it better or more enjoyable. 

If you can find it for cheap it's worth it. They have made the game easier to play by adding an easy mode. The way the game works in regards to difficulty is that you play the lower difficulty to get perks to help out in the higher difficulties. It's a weird way of doing things but for a bargain bin game you could worse... full price I would dare not touch it.

8 hours ago, Grandotaku said:

If you can find it for cheap it's worth it. They have made the game easier to play by adding an easy mode. The way the game works in regards to difficulty is that you play the lower difficulty to get perks to help out in the higher difficulties. It's a weird way of doing things but for a bargain bin game you could worse... full price I would dare not touch it.

Thanks funnily I am actually looking at it right now, been reading they added the extra mode

Glad that I waited. Found it for $10 last night.