Elden Ring (February 25, 2022)

ziggypossum

Pity it's going to only be a cinematic trailer only shown at E3 and not a gameplay reveal. I'm just happy at least they working on something new. What would really make me happy is a Demon Souls remastered as a bundle with the new game:awesome:......asking for too much

SOULSNORDIC

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 4

The reports on the extent of GRRMs involvement are kinda conflicting here, being a head writer is a bit more than just consultation.

I’m interested in seeing Froms take on what looks to be a more traditional open world game. Somewhat worried with Tanimura in charge of such a departure of what the company is known for though.

3 minutes ago, LazyWynn said:

I really hope it won’t be a Microsoft exclusive. I

Don't think it will be. The only reason why it's with Microsoft at E3 is because SONY is not there this year so FS had no other choice but to have something shown with MS

• Like 1

While I'm not huge on open world, I am a massive Fromsoft fan I really hope this is true.  If it is I am assuming it will be released end March of next year.  I say this because since DS1 from has realease 2 games in 2 consecutive years then they skip a year and then do 2 again and they always release end of March.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LazyWynn said:

I really hope it won’t be a Microsoft exclusive

The From Software leak also states that the game will have cooperative and competitive multiplayer, will be multi-platform, and will be built using Unreal Engine.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 9:59 PM, Bloodytears1666 said:

All what I wanted to hear today is here in this thread. Thank you. I've been needed those dark lonely hours in cruel and unforgiving medieval world! Hope this time I will have all my swords and crossbow.

Man you should really go back and get that Bloodbourne plat with just that one trophy left. You so close. Go back to Yharnam?

I hope they will inspire themselves heavily with Berserk world but knowing that Martin will be there, i can probably assume we will get properly dark world. It is just kind of shame that Fromsoft won't do pure stealth game, because i would buy the shit out of it after Sekiro.

6 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Man you should really go back and get that Bloodbourne plat with just that one trophy left. You so close. Go back to Yharnam1f4aa.png

There is a story behind this plat, actually it was planned to be one of those for the competition "Days of Play". I did made to the very end of the game and saved right before the final talk. Problem is, I did 7 plats required for the competition without Bloodborne and game now floating like this. I'd better will go for another Dark Souls III run, didn't liked the game much, but missing Souls atmosphere and have less time spent in it, so it's the best choice I guess.

8 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

There is a story behind this plat, actually it was planned to be one of those for the competition "Days of Play". I did made to the very end of the game and saved right before the final talk. Problem is, I did 7 plats required for the competition without Bloodborne and game now floating like this. I'd better will go for another Dark Souls III run, didn't liked the game much, but missing Souls atmosphere and have less time spent in it, so it's the best choice I guess.

Ohhh I see now that makes sense. Or wait for another "Days of Play":giggle: