Double discounted

demonviper666

there's 2 games that called:

Lego The Incredibles (ps4) finally dropped to a price point that i'll bite. the magic number was 12$.

devious dungeon 2 (ps4) (vita)

i'm in the rush to finish pic a pix pieces since i want to start lego the incredibles. can't move on without completing what i started.

also having to search for the physical games for this month (there's no shortage to the backlog).

Edited by lordguwa

Is RWBY Grim Eclipse on there? Its been out 5yrs..and im still waiting for a sale. Damn there publisher for not allowing this to go on sale yet. Does publishers got a say on sales or is it all Sony control?

i know they're always on sale but anyone have experience in platinuming the GTA trilogy PS2 classics? i've had a recent interest in getting this lately due to enjoying sleeping dogs recently.

i wanted to know how tough they were, if its worth bothering. i loved the games years ago, not really a fan of newer GTA's like 4 and 5, but the PS2 and PSP ones were fun, although i'm pretty sure the controls would definitely be infuriating, also when i was a kid i couldn't beat them without cheat codes, i'm not sure if cheats disable trophies like the recent ones. thank you.

55 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Is RWBY Grim Eclipse on there? Its been out 5yrs..and im still waiting for a sale. Damn there publisher for not allowing this to go on sale yet. Does publishers got a say on sales or is it all Sony control?

Doesn't look like that game has ever been on sale.I'd recommend using psprices.com which has a feature that will send you an email when specific games go on sale.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

i know they're always on sale but anyone have experience in platinuming the GTA trilogy PS2 classics? i've had a recent interest in getting this lately due to enjoying sleeping dogs recently.

i wanted to know how tough they were, if its worth bothering. i loved the games years ago, not really a fan of newer GTA's like 4 and 5, but the PS2 and PSP ones were fun, although i'm pretty sure the controls would definitely be infuriating, also when i was a kid i couldn't beat them without cheat codes, i'm not sure if cheats disable trophies like the recent ones. thank you.

I had fun getting the platinums on the PS2 trilogy. Some things may be tedious for you to do like getting all the stunt jumps, hidden packages and delivering cars to garages. The Vice City platinum is a huge grind to get because you need to get the Godfather criminal rating. That trophy alone kills the plat for a lot of people so just be aware of that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Down to The Witcher 3 CE or Bioshock The Collection. :hmm: I'm sure I'll like both, but since I can only get 1 at the moment Bioshock's 3 games seems like a better deal. Plenty of RPGs in my "games to buy" list but not many FPS games.

Witcher 3 with the dlcs will keep you more busy than 3 fps games. Unless they have multiplayer mode and you care about it

2 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

All Publishers control.

Best to contact Publisher for a sale, even then they might not do anything. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Witcher 3 with the dlcs will keep you more busy than 3 fps games. Unless they have multiplayer mode and you care about it

That's another thing I'm weighing. I'm not particularly playing for long periods of time, or playing much at all for the moment, so for now I think the FPS games will be more my speed. If I'm going to play something like W3 I want to be able to sit for a while and dive in.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

All Publishers control.

Best to contact Publisher for a sale, even then they might not do anything. 

Alright. Thxs. Im spam those m*************r for a sale. Must do from a business standpoint though...

Its also on my wishlist guys....

3 hours ago, blake__306 said:

I had fun getting the platinums on the PS2 trilogy. Some things may be tedious for you to do like getting all the stunt jumps, hidden packages and delivering cars to garages. The Vice City platinum is a huge grind to get because you need to get the Godfather criminal rating. That trophy alone kills the plat for a lot of people so just be aware of that. 

thanks i may grab it, did you find any of them necessarily difficult? looks like some cheats are a go looking at trophy guides from both trophy hunting sites, not for san andrea's however. not even sure how you would beat these without cheat codes, as i remember years ago refilling health, armor, and weapons constantly in all of them lol. maybe i didn't learn the game play right or something. 

i am interested in returning to these as the humor was top notch with the radio stations, interactions, and missions. never did 100%ing however, so that would be a new task to these.