Warner bros sale

demonviper666

10 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

I prefer my sales news in list form

not linked

Indeed. I understand OP's goal is to let people know there's a sale, and it's appreciated, but someone (likely @NeoCarleen) will soon post a full list of the discounted games, so might wait a few hours as well have that as the first post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rpg49ers said:

A good deal on

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition for $10.49.

agreed. you get all the content for that price.

it's not challenging, just alot of collectibles (had to use a guide to find the posters) and the drones.

Edited by lordguwa

10 minutes ago, rpg49ers said:

A good deal on

Been waiting for this to go on sale with the DLC included. Had fun with the other Lego Marvel games so I'd be a fool to pass it up at this price.

2 hours ago, visighost said:

Indeed. I understand OP's goal is to let people know there's a sale, and it's appreciated, but someone (likely @NeoCarleen) will soon post a full list of the discounted games, so might wait a few hours as well have that as the first post.

Yes can we make him/her the designated sale person for these things

he/she makes it look all neat and professional with price points and everything

i dont want to go to another page to see it cuz someone wanted to add +1 to their post count, i want everything already in front of me labeled and organized

vote for @Neocarleen!

5 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

A good deal on

Oh this is nice. Won $10 recently and I like LEGO games, perfect timing.

Edit: Nvm, without the PS+ discount it's a few cents too expensive. Could get Jurassic World or Avengers Deluxe though :hmm:

Edited by madbuk

Pretty much have a chunk of these games. 

I have no interest in playing the PS4 Batman Arkham remasters. I own Mad Max, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition and Shadow of War with all DLC. Don’t care about Mortal Kombat X or the LEGO games. 

The only game that looks any enticing is Gauntlet, which I may just skip anyway because of the grinding it takes.

Got
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition for $10.49. (Great deal imho, since all dlc)

and

LEGO The Incredibles for $11.99. (decent, no dlcs)

I'm currently playing LEGO NINJAGO and its got to be the most fun Lego game I had ever played!!! I know nothing with the cast or even thought I would care for, since they are nothing iconic to me...but the gameplay is just fun!!! Just WOW! I never thought I enjoy it so much. And I had played a lot of Lego games.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

The only game that looks any enticing is Gauntlet, which I may just skip anyway because of the grinding it takes.

I recently played that since having it from PS+ for how ever long its been.  It was not fun. There is no character progression. The grind is hell, and I am quite overall unhappy with how much time I spent grinding for the few silvers and 1 gold I got out of it. 

The Lego Harry Potter collection looks like quite a steal. $6 for two games with 10 hours of basic gameplay content, and then 100 hours of slow slogging through collectibles?! If you check my profile you'll see I tolerate the Lego games, but don't actively play them. I just detest how much there is to do in a game geared more for younger players with shorter attention spans.