They All Live trophy (Spoiler inside)

WaxWeazle

I've played through Until Dawn way back when it came out and I'm currently running through it again for the platinum trophy.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me if it makes any difference whatever choice you make in the parts where you're supposed to choose between person A or B? I know you don't really kill them... I'm just wondering if it has any meaning to the trophy, that the choices change some parts or not.

I'm a little confused about that and didn't really see anything written about that.

Could use a bit more on which choice you're talking about. When you say they don't die, is this the one decision with blanks? If that's the case choose to shoot yourself to not ruin your trust with the other person. 

If it's the saw decision then go for the killer (Josh) as you will definitely kill the other person. All else failing, just follow the guide choices. They're straight forward & you should have no problems getting the trophy. 

Edited by Gretchen27
  • Like 1

Those are the ones I was thinking about! Thanks :D

Wasn't entirely sure anymore what others there were because it's been so long since I've played it.

Is there any more to these pointers;

• In episode 5, Sam must successfully escape the maniac. 
  • In episode 7, when Emily is being chased by the stranger. Make sure you hide at the end of the passageway.
  • in episode 9, when you're playing as Ashley in the sewers. Make sure you investigate the strange noise. There will be a collectible here. If you want to keep Ashley alive then do not open the trap door and simply walk past it.

Do I need to make specific choices for it? If so, will they be pretty obvious or can I miss the right choices...?

I'm currently playing chapter 4 :) 

• Like 1

It's been awhile since I've played it, but the guide tips should keep you on track.

Ep 5 just don't fail the QTEs.

Ep 7 there should be a clear "hide" choice. 

Ep 9 don't open the rattling trap door in the floor, no matter who it sounds like. Pick up the collectable & leave. 

Best of luck ?

• Like 1

Thanks!

One last question... Can I go back a chapter by any chance?

I just missed ONE collectible totum that I suppose I had to get BEFORE going into the hut with the saw choice... (the Loss Totum 3 or something). I didn't get that one.. Any idea if I can just replay the chapter already and get it? Or is it best to just continue and get it afterwards..