DLC Completionist Trophies

RevengeancePrime

I'll have to try it with one, as far as my understanding goes you can't. Winning the final trophy in each dlc the trophy description specifically says on gold star difficulty, but the completionist does not, so maybe there is a possibility.

However, there are many threads about Driveclub around and I would've thought that knowledge would be much more common and well known if it was true.

• Like 1

I just got 100% on the game. There are conflicting accounts on weather you can do it on silver or not. I can 100% confirm for the completionist trophy they must be all be done on gold difficulty. I'm not sure where the sliver rumor started. Perhaps on an earlier patch it was possble? I really dont know.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Bairuto said:

However, there are many threads about Driveclub around and I would've thought that knowledge would be much more common and well known if it was true.

I just came across a post from this month that mentioned silver can be done, so that's what made me doubt the older information, but I suppose that user was just lying or didn't even know what they were talking about. 

• Like 1