IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RINGMASTER.... :( :( :(

Devil_Max

Hey Everyone!

This Monday the 2k Close the Mode Road to Glory witout a Warning...and its says on that Post on 2k they close only servers at 31 May so i try yesterday some solutions with my Friend's and no One Unlock that Trophy for 100 Wins at the Moment.... :(

If any one Know's any Solution for Help Everyone...but i think its to Late because some People knows that the Final Challenge of Road to Glory was at 17 May to Finish at 20 May so at the moment only One Person Get the Trophy on the Last Day of Event on 20 May, and no one more get this Trophie...so i think its Impossible now.... :(

Im sad, mad about this and i send alot email's and Tweer's for 2k and only received a aswer for one tweet and he say to turn off my router and turn on again and continue same.... :(:(:(

IMPORTANT NOTE: TODAY DAY 2 OF JUNE THE SERVERS ARE STILL UP AND YOU CAN MAKE THE TROPHIES OF ROAD TO GLORY...I HOPE THE ALL PEOPLE CAN MAKE ALL TROPHIES IN TIME.....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! ;)

Edited by Devil_Max
  • Like 1

Thats just the way it is unfortunately. You win some, you lose some. If all some are missing from MP is the Ringmaster trophy then consider yourself lucky as many dont even have Gauntlet Runner. You may never have the platinum, but you got as close as possible to achieving it.  2k have always been horrible on server closures especially for annual games. They are up there in switch pullers with EA and Activision :/ 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Apparently someone unlocked the trophy today, it's your final chance! If you still need this go for it! Only 3-4 days left

ONLY COW, THEY OPENED AGAIN...I PLAY ONE MATCH NOW....BUT ONLY WITH 30 WINS I THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME.... :(:(:(

I HOPE SOME ALL OF PEOPLE CAN GET THE TROPHIE IN TIME....ONLY 4 DAYS...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! ;)

Edited by Devil_Max
  • Like 1

Hi Everyone!

I Inform Everyone that the Server's are Still Up and Dont Close Yeat....so if any one Need's the Trophies on Road to Glory so rush on them because i dont know a new date of servers close so i Hope alot people can make all the Trophies in Time... ;)

Good Luck to All Everyone! :D

• 2 weeks later...