This version is the ASIA version

7 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

Be thankful it isn't like final fantasy 15, which has at least 5 different stacks and with all the dlc it adds up quick, at least here we have that re:mind expansion which will likely add trophies and thats it.

For real, I have 3 complete versions and only one of them finished lol

2 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

Be thankful it isn't like final fantasy 15, which has at least 5 different stacks and with all the dlc it adds up quick, at least here we have that re:mind expansion which will likely add trophies and thats it.

Gah Square Enix used to be really good at organizing all their trophy lists, now they’re total trash at it xD 

Edited by BlindMango

10 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Gah Square Enix used to be really good at organizing all their trophy lists, now they’re total trash at it xD 

Can't speak for FFXV but, as much as I hate this because it makes franchise completion just that much harder, I think this stack is reasonable. It's the one getting released in China, so I'm expecting censorship, which leads to it being a different copy of the game to the international release.

5 hours ago, BlindMango said:

It's not that they're 'trash at it', so much as it is for the $$$. 1 game + DLCs split into 5 regions = more profit, especially now that some of the DLC is delisted, requiring people buy the complete edition. 

7 hours ago, dark69knight said:

The real question is are this one have English voice and subtitle ?!

if yes then this is a must have for me can’t wait to play it again 

1 hour ago, Gamehelp said:

Out of all the things I thought would happen with KH3; another stack was not one of them..

It should, every HK game i've played has had an English option, would be extremely weird if this didn't as well.

Will eventually go on sale at some point, wouldn't be a bad idea to wait and see if more dlc comes before purchasing.

The link posted is showing Chinese/Korean version, normally this means no English support when buying of the Hong Kong store.

Edited by fisty123

52 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

HK store had the english version since the worldwide release, and it uses the WW trophy list as well:

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/UP0082-CUSA12031_00-ASIAFULLGAME0000

That's mean the HK store have the 2 versions of the game and this one most likely will not have English support 

14 hours ago, dark69knight said:

That's mean the HK store have the 2 versions of the game and this one most likely will not have English support 

Yep, and it has the japanese VO, just saw some gameplay on youtube.

Edited by kanzenchaos

On 5/22/2019 at 8:53 PM, Gamehelp said:

Out of all the things I thought would happen with KH3; another stack was not one of them..

It should, every HK game i've played has had an English option, would be extremely weird if this didn't as well.

Will eventually go on sale at some point, wouldn't be a bad idea to wait and see if more dlc comes before purchasing.

Sleeping Dogs HK is one that doesn't have English.