Nioh 2 closed alpha test set for May 24 to June 2

Aranea Highwind

I finished nioh alpha last day. The grafics looks like nioh 1 but with hdr added. I didnt like the new final blow move with the short sword. Bosses got only more life when ppl joined the fight so its normal. I liked to transform into a demon but it felt weaker then using spirit weapons in nioh 1. If u kill yokais u can take their soul to get 1 move of em. Shang tsung gangster style Your SOUL is mine.My favorite yokai move was to summon 2 dead archers xD and they shot once with fire arrows. It felt harder for me then nioh 1. The new yokai r fkin nuts, i didnt like the one with the big shao kahn hammer. Using odachi was da shit felt op as fuk, katana felt weak compared to it. I hope they have a set with final blow added like in nioh 1 with nippon steel. Im lookin forward to get it, day 1 buy 4 me. I played nioh for around 400h guess will do the same bout nioh 2

7 minutes ago, JavaNext said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well done and thanks for posting your thoughts on the alpha.

Only one question, do you get any rewards for finishing the alpha? In Nioh's alpha and beta I got a couple of helms as a reward and was wondering if they did something similar here.

No rewards during this phase. I suppose because this is a closed alpha they don't want people to miss the rewards as not everyone received an invite. I suspect that rewards will be offered once the alpha/beta is public.

• Like 1