Is the mass effect N7HQ web page still working?

bani24j

Hi everyone, I want to get the defender trophy using the map in the web page of mass effect, but when I want to start a mission and hit deploy it says servers unavailable. Did someone that use this web page recently had this problem, or the web page doesn't work anymore? 

Do I have to play at least one online mission for the web page work? 

Edited by bani24j

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/05/2019 at 3:21 AM, bani24j said:

Hi everyone, I want to get the defender trophy using the map in the web page of mass effect, but when I want to start a mission and hit deploy it says servers unavailable. Did someone that use this web page recently had this problem, or the web page doesn't work anymore? 

Do I have to play at least one online mission for the web page work? 

I have the same problem, can you please share if you have solved this issue and how?

Take note that I have not started game on my ps3 yet.

You nee

47 minutes ago, Radebe78 said:

I have the same problem, can you please share if you have solved this issue and how?

Take note that I have not started game on my ps3 yet.

You need to have accessed the MP through the game first and it should then allow you to do missions through the N7HQ page, that was the case for me.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

It still works, got the trophy yesterday without having to play the multiplayer.

I just launch ME3, let the game log to ea servers and nothing more, after that I played the online minigame until every region was 100% and finally launch the game again and wait in the main menu until the data sync and the trophy pop.

So you dont need to play campaign or multiplayer to use the minigame, just launch the game and let it connect to your ea account.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

You need an online pass code which is free on the ps store to get the mini game to work on the website and the trophy.
I had bought the game 2nd handed with expired pass code and I was having trouble for starting the mini game on the N7HQ website but once I downloaded the online pass code and after activation I was able to start the mini game and got the trophy with in 2 days. After getting 100% had to open the terminal in the war room and check the status and got the trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it just me or is the Site offline?

Can't access it, always getting Errors. ("The website is not available."

Wanted to start this Game and already got the first Trophy for creating a Multiplayer Character but i can't even find a Match Ingame so this Site is basically the only chance for getting this Trophy...

Edited by Kriimaar

34 minutes ago, Kriimaar said:

Wanted to start this Game and already got the first Trophy for creating a Multiplayer Character but i can't even find a Match Ingame so this Site is basically the only change for getting this Trophy...

Do you have the mp dlc's installed? It's still plenty active but you can only match with people who have the same packs installed. I was literally playing it this morning.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Kriimaar said:

Wanted to start this Game and already got the first Trophy for creating a Multiplayer Character but i can't even find a Match Ingame so this Site is basically the only chance for getting this Trophy...

Its not only you, I tested right now and got the same error.

Yes, the MP is a desert (and nobody will convince me of the contrary) mainly because there's no real need to play it, as the GaW missions in the site can make your readiness increase with zero effort. Go to the store and make sure to download and install all the MP expansions, perhaps it helps a little.

It isn't the first (or second) time the site is down. I suggest to wait. It may return after some time, don't know how much, though.

I can try to help in MP too, if you want. But I'm not sure the region locks will let we play together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingGuy420 said:

Do you have the mp dlc's installed? It's still plenty active but you can only match with people who have the same packs installed. I was literally playing it this morning.

Thank you, did that right after your answer and directly found a Match!

46 minutes ago, Hellish-Abyss said:

Its not only you, I tested right now and got the same error.

Damn thats a really bad news...

At least from what i saw it isnt that bad to get the Galaxy at War thing to 100%, i started with everything at 50% and after the first Match (Gold, survived until the end, idk how lmao) i am at 53% on everything except of "Earth Systems Alliance Space", that one got up to 60%, so its doable i guess, just could be a bit time consuming.

46 minutes ago, Hellish-Abyss said:

Yes, the MP is a desert (and nobody will convince me of the contrary) mainly because there's no real need to play it, as the GaW missions in the site can make your readiness increase with zero effort. Go to the store and make sure to download and install all the MP expansions, perhaps it helps a little.

It isn't the first (or second) time the site is down. I suggest to wait. It may return after some time, don't know how much, though.

I can try to help in MP too, if you want. But I'm not sure the region locks will let we play together.

Yeah already saw that they changed the URL at least 1 time and the Site had many Errors and Issues in the past 2 years.

If I had seen this earlier, I probably wouldn't have started this List.

But since the first trophies have already been popped, I'll just make the best of it.

I've never came into contact with Mars Effect before and i am really looking forward to this "adventure".

I am also not sure if i will play the Multiplayer or just wait until they fixed the Site / created a new one but the first Round wasn't that bad, i was absolutely lost but i had some Fun while playing it. From what i saw this one Trophy is everything that need to be done in the Multiplayer, all other Trophies you seem to be able to do in the story, which doesn't really advocate playing the multiplayer... We will see.

Anyways, thanks for the quick answers to both of you, really helped me out!

Edited by Kriimaar

On 11.7.2022 at 11:42 PM, Kriimaar said:

Update:

The Website (https://n7hq.masseffect.com) is back online, looks like writing a Support Ticket helped for that one.

But now i get an Error and the Site is saying that i need to "Re-sync your online profile(s)" so uhm yeah... Idk how to do that, probably need to write another Ticket lmao

1 hour ago, Kriimaar said:

Update:

The Website (https://n7hq.masseffect.com) is back online, looks like writing a Support Ticket helped for that one.

But now i get an Error and the Site is saying that i need to "Re-sync your online profile(s)" so uhm yeah... Idk how to do that, probably need to write another Ticket lmao

Yeah, I forgot to tell you about that. The site may be back but it still can't update new accounts, so it still useless for those who didn't had created and updated an EA account with an ME3 save before a certain day. It was like that before it went down. However, players with old accounts are able to interact with the GaW and send the readiness to the game normally.

Not only this site went down several times but this issue also already happened several times. It supposedly fixes itself with time... but who knows when it will stop for good? We were discussing about it here.

I realized I was mistaken about the MP, it isn't really a desert. I discovered today that missing even one of the several DLCs released for MP causes the issue of the game never finding a match. And because of that, I changed my mind. Don't wait for the damn site, search for a quick match and leave everything as unknown. When you win a match without choosing a specific location, the games gives readiness to every theater and makes the road to 100% much shorter.

Doesn't matter your level, the game is full of veterans playing for fun and they can carry you trough everything. I'll only suggest changing the challenge to bronze. Even veterans suffer in platinum challenges.

Edited by Hellish-Abyss
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 8:37 PM, Hellish-Abyss said:

I discovered today that missing even one of the several DLCs released for MP causes the issue of the game never finding a match.

Thanks for the tip mate, I used to play this a ton but couldn't find a match after I bought a new (to me) PS3.  Turns out I forgot to install the DLC!  Can't wait to jump back in, probably will do it tonight.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The server on the site n7hq.masseffect.com/galaxy_at_war/ is not working.
When trying to run a standalone task, it gives a server error.
PS3 multiplayer works but there is a bug when getting galactic war data that should be downloaded from n7hq.masseffect.com/galaxy_at_war/
If it stays like this, then the "Defender" trophy will be broken and platinum will not be attainable!

Please write to the developers
https://twitter.com/masseffect
https://twitter.com/bioware

Edited by TiamaTiK
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, pjfourie305 said:

Weird but after about a month playing this I suddenly have access to the galaxy at war after re-syncing

Same. I tried the game with PS Plus full game trial last month and also downloaded the online pass. Played online for the hour trial and checked N7HQ, sadly no profiles found. I bought a physical copy of the game three days ago and started multiplayer yesterday with the same online pass downloaded a month ago.

Today I checked the N7HQ page and the galaxy map loaded but still said I had no profiles, reloaded and my PS3 profile showed up. Sometimes the page will say servers unavainable when you try to deploy or claim a reward but it's an error caused by an expired session so you need to reload the page and log in again.

On 3/14/2023 at 3:52 PM, pjfourie305 said:

Weird but after about a month playing this I suddenly have access to the galaxy at war after re-syncing

Same here. Thanks for letting us know!

Although I got 100% Galaxy Readiness by playing MP anyway, this will be useful for the end game.