PS Store Down

it's working and the site did change as rwd1197 has mentioned.

there's a white border on the top of the page.

i'll have to get those games tomorrow we're going to need them soon found the quicker way to complete pic a pix. i'll know for next time did about 5 pages of puzzles by hand.

would of only needed to do 3 if i knew sooner.

Edited by lordguwa

10 hours ago, BlackJudas said:

Good lord, it's hideous!

=(

This has been my response to every iteration of the store since the late 2011 update.  They've literally made it worse and more blocky/ugly every single time. 

• Like 3

Store works fine except for when accessed via the app. The interactive buttons don’t work for search and accessing My Account. In fact, my profile pic isn’t appearing but replaced with the generic image that can’t be clicked. I redownloaded the app and it worked for a minute then broke again. 

14 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

This has been my response to every iteration of the store since the late 2011 update.  They've literally made it worse and more blocky/ugly every single time. 

Back in 2010/11 it was literally perfect, then they made the change to make it look like this atrocious tablet-friendly whatever style every company uses nowadays and all the crashing/freezing hasn't stopped since.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 11:09 AM, Matto_lsi said:

They made a recent change to the store and it looks worse now than it did before. 

Honestly, they need to make an interface that is user friendly and simple to use. Every iteration of the PS4 store is worse, the PS3 store is completely terrible and laggy, and the Vita store is actually okay. 

• Like 1