Putrid_Bum

Premium gone

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So when I first joined back in 2015 I bought lifetime premium, when I came back to the site less than 2 weeks ago I still had it, I changed my foum name which used to be "Twyst" to "Blinky Bill", ever since then my premium has been gone, and my name reverted back to "Twystical". What's the go? Can I get it back, or will I have to rebuy?

Edited by Twystical

You changed your PSN correct? If so just be patient they are working on updating the site. If it was a name change on this site only then I have no idea.

1 hour ago, Void said:

You changed your PSN correct? If so just be patient they are working on updating the site. If it was a name change on this site only then I have no idea.

No I haven't changed my PSN, only forum name.

4 hours ago, Twystical said:

So when I first joined back in 2015 I bought lifetime premium, when I came back to the site less than 2 weeks ago I still had it, I changed my foum name which used to be "Twyst" to "Blinky Bill", ever since then my premium has been gone, and my name reverted back to "Twystical". What's the go? Can I get it back, or will I have to rebuy?

You purchased a 1 year premium

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

Wow so helpful. I catch your posts from time to time and I gotta say your attitude is absolutely dogshit, always. 

So his one year premium finally ran out four years later? Why did his name change? 

Boot me, I could give a fuck less. Fake ass trophies.org

21 minutes ago, DarkestBOO said:

Wow so helpful. I catch your posts from time to time and I gotta say your attitude is absolutely dogshit, always. 

So his one year premium finally ran out four years later? Why did his name change? 

Sorry for not beating around the bush.

He was mistaken, he purchased a 1 year premium on Mar 12, 2015, not a lifetime as he suspected.

Why didn't his forum name update sooner? It's possible he removed his profile in his absence or it was just a lucky quirk.

1 hour ago, DarkestBOO said:

Who hurt you ?

One of the funniest posts on here in quite a while tbh

talk about going from 0 to 100 real quick , why so angry ? he just told what was up with the sub and it only was 1 year

13 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Oh okay my apologies, yeah I did remove my profile back then and only just reinstated it so that's why I assumed it was lifetime, thanks for the response Sly, I'll get around to rebuying premium.