Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ripper

Ripper1488's Dispute

18 posts in this topic

Ripper1488

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Whilst playing this game, at intervals where these trophies would unlock, they popped trophies on the Last Of Us. This knocked these (injustice) trophies out of sync. I’m pretty sure I have mentioned this in a previous FIFA 09 dispute before. I HAVE NEVER CHEATED. I wouldn’t know how, plus I report cheaters of Badlands daily by looking at their time stamps! Just look at my trophies! I’ve got games where I couldn’t get some easier trophies (Titanfall 2, Black Ops 3, Driveclub) but my profile represents me and what I could unlock and I’m proud of this, so why would I do anything to jeopardise this?. I might have a text record somewhere where I talked about the trophies popping weird on that game with a friend. I will check my email history. Do you know a way I can go back to that time in PlayStation messages? As if so, I will check there also.

The Last of Us trophies just randomly unlocked while playing Injustice? That is one hell of a bug.

I’ve got the emails where I discussed this with my friend at the time! If someone from psnprofiles can give me a contact email, I will send a screen shot of all emails about this. Obviously I don’t wanna put these in a public forum as don’t want my private info of me and my friend posted for the world to see.

11 minutes ago, zzTROPHY_BEASTzz said:

emails wont help you...timestamps are impossible the flag will remain..

Don't listen to this guy.

This was a bug that happened in the early days of the PS4, and should be lifted. It was before there were any cheating tools for the system itself. Several flags were lifted because of this bug.

1488... real classy. Google it for those of you who don't know about it. 

Wasn't December 2014 when the random trophies were popping on PS4 games? These were later (April 2015).

Can the reason for the flag get posted in the opening post?

the only thing wrong is his story mode trophy's in injustice gods among us somehow he went from 50% story to 100% story in just 4 minutes. 50% trophy unlocks after completing deathstroke chapter 7 in a normal playthrough. this still leaves batman chapter 8 to superman chapter 12 with about 21 battles not including minigames.

i'm not buying his reason that it bugged out. his the last of us looks okay at least to me not finding anything too fast/out of order.

Edited by lordguwa

1 hour ago, Arctic Cress said:

Don't listen to this guy.

This was a bug that happened in the early days of the PS4, and should be lifted. It was before there were any cheating tools for the system itself. Several flags were lifted because of this bug.

Its clearly save usage...the bug pops all trophies instantly...look at top person for knack its 12 seconds..

I have no idea why those two trophies would unlock at same time. As I have stated, I had big problems with this game and trophies and I can prove it by providing email evidence that I discussed it with a friend at the time. I am not the only person to have had similar issues with this game either. Do your research. I know that comment won’t aid my protest, but I am understandably pissed off about the situation and the implication of being labelled a cheat and judged on here as guilty until proven innocent when it should be the other way around. 

18 minutes ago, Ripper said:

guilty until proven innocent when it should be the other way around. 

It is the other way around. Also, your timestamps are impossible. These are the most common trophies cheated in these games.

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

I have no idea why those two trophies would unlock at same time. As I have stated, I had big problems with this game and trophies and I can prove it by providing email evidence that I discussed it with a friend at the time. I am not the only person to have had similar issues with this game either. Do your research. I know that comment won’t aid my protest, but I am understandably pissed off about the situation and the implication of being labelled a cheat and judged on here as guilty until proven innocent when it should be the other way around. 

Send the emails to B1rvine... at least this will provide some context for your case. It may not change the result, but seeing as he or MMDE are the ones who generally determine the fate of these disputes, they're the guys you need to convince. 

You also cheated FIFA 09... though that's a totally different story

17 hours ago, DaivRules said:

1488... real classy. Google it for those of you who don't know about it. 

Despite not being your fault since it was a system issue, your trophies are still illegitimate and shouldn't be on the leaderboards. I personally think the list should be whitelisted, but that's a feature we are yet to receive.

Should stuff like this be on the leaderboards?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2752-the-last-of-us-remastered/papo_227?order=date

Nope.

Should the player be punished for something out of their control?

Nope.

What is the solution?
Ask for the whitelisting feature to be added. Until then, flag all users and request them to hide the trophies until that happens.

6 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Nope.

Slippery slope here.  Would this whitelist all the modded lobbies in CoD?

1 hour ago, supertrunksman said:

Slippery slope here.  Would this whitelist all the modded lobbies in CoD?

That's the plan. Check the respective topic from Profbambam for more info, he is the one maintaining it.

9 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Nope.

I don't necessarily see things as they currently are as being punished, isn't it part of point of the leniency of flags in the first place, to allow for these such unfair issues or small mistakes without full-on removing them. All the user has to do is hide the game which while yes I understand hidden games have a stigma attached to them, ultimately, the trophies are still illegitimate and shouldn't be counted anyways.

Only whitelisting I think that makes sense to me is that unobtainable in BO2 (it was the 2nd one right?), because it's only 1 trophy and it can be obtained unintentionally in a modded lobby. If the person obtained all the other trophies in that game legit they shouldn't need to hide the whole thing and lose those trophies for the sake of one trophy which is known to be obtained in that way. If it's more than just that one trophy, such as you have half the damn list, whether your fault or not of course you should be made to hide them, you didn't get them.

As far as I'm concerned it's not a punishment to hide/remove trophies you didn't get.

4 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

I don't necessarily see things as they currently are as being punished, isn't it part of point of the leniency of flags in the first place, to allow for these such unfair issues or small mistakes without full-on removing them. All the user has to do is hide the game which while yes I understand hidden games have a stigma attached to them, ultimately, the trophies are still illegitimate and shouldn't be counted anyways.

Only whitelisting I think that makes sense to me is that unobtainable in BO2 (it was the 2nd one right?), because it's only 1 trophy and it can be obtained unintentionally in a modded lobby. If the person obtained all the other trophies in that game legit they shouldn't need to hide the whole thing and lose those trophies for the sake of one trophy which is known to be obtained in that way. If it's more than just that one trophy, such as you have half the damn list, whether your fault or not of course you should be made to hide them, you didn't get them.

As far as I'm concerned it's not a punishment to hide/remove trophies you didn't get.

I agree with everything you said. My post was just to avoid hurting the ego of the affected people, really. Unfortunately there is a big number of people that directly link hidden trophies to cheated games, no matter who the person is, how many trophies are hidden or what games could it have been.