On sale for £24.49 on UK PSN store 22nd May - 29th May

ObsceneSociopath

As thread title states.

I'm just wondering if this game is actually any good? I'm getting completely mixed reception on it every where I look from it being terrible to it being amazing. Even review sites which I normally don't look at are divided.

An irl friend who has it on Xbox thinks I'd enjoy it but I'd also like opinions from PlayStation players who havent been paid to play or review the game.

2 hours ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

Well I'm enjoying it but that doesn't mean you will, payed full price and I don't regret. Be having a great time playing it but it's only really fun with friends, otherwise it can get boring quickly. 

Ah that's a stumbling block for me, no-one on my friends list has it though my fiancee has said she'd be prepared to give it a try with me.

Yeah I forgot to add context in the OP, I'm a big fan of Left 4 Dead & like many others have been looking for somthing on PS4 to fill that gap. I know Back 4 Blood is coming but I was hoping this might fill the void in the meantime.

I would only recommend it if you have a group of friends to play with as playing with random is a pain. I did everything as a group of 4 and really enjoyed it. It is super grindy though and hasn't got a ton of content so you'll be replaying the same levels over and over again.