i found a duplication method on accident

melodicmizery

im not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere and the exact process of this, but i laid down a bunch of bombs in a nero site "little bear to be exact" and i accidentally left 2 there. i came back a long time later and re picked them up. everytime i have gone back since then, they are there again and its like getting free bombs. im not exactly sure how to perfect this duplication because im almost done with the game and dont care to tweak it. but i figured id mention it. if you dont know most things respawn after 24 hours at places except in cars. so i imagine you leave a bomb there 24 hours, wait till everything respawns, grab it, wait 24 hours repeat

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

im not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere and the exact process of this, but i laid down a bunch of bombs in a nero site "little bear to be exact" and i accidentally left 2 there. i came back a long time later and re picked them up. everytime i have gone back since then, they are there again and its like getting free bombs. im not exactly sure how to perfect this duplication because im almost done with the game and dont care to tweak it. but i figured id mention it. if you dont know most things respawn after 24 hours at places except in cars. so i imagine you leave a bomb there 24 hours, wait till everything respawns, grab it, wait 24 hours repeat

I may need this if they really plan to blind us for trophies in next months dlc

• Like 1

i went back and checked and they are gone this time. instead of shutting my system off the past week i had just been putting it into rest mode when i went to bed. i think turning the game off made them disappear.

so i think the key is things will duplicate every 24 hours in neros etc as long as the game isnt shut off maybe?