BAZUZU5

Heir of the Belmont Clan

6 posts in this topic

Beat all the games and have all trophies but the gold trophy did not pop.  Anyone have any answers for this?

Congrats on figuring it out. What was your issue? Looks like you got the silver trophy for starting all the games after you got the last trophy for beating all the games, which seems weird. Did you have to look at the collector book or something before it popped?

Well I had saves by the final boss for most of the games so I re-beat all of them and let the endings play out.  It popped on Kid Dracula not sure if that was the one that was the problem but thats how I did it.

Glitched for me, too. Best to keep a save state before the defeat of each boss in each game. Also, for info's sake, I finished Kd Dracula last, and the trophy didn't pop. It popped when I finished Castlevania Bloodlines (which was actually my 3rd finish of that game).

I haven't finished all the games yet, but I do know when you press l2 at any time during your first time playing any game its saves automatically. And after you finish a game it also wants to automatically save if you press the l2 button during credits or after last boss. 

So I dont know if that initial save is required for the game to know you beat it? Or maybe you just have to sit through the credits on each game. 

What I did on the Contra Anniversary Collection was save at the very last level before the boss dies and you beat the game, earning you the trophy for that respective game. I did all the trophies in over five hours, but my actual play time was closer to 8 - 10 hours.

I think this is mostly the same thing. I don't like the fact you have to do multiple playthroughs for both Castlevania III and Castlevania: Bloodlines. Getting all the different endings and paths for Contra: Hard Corps was a pain.