Heir of the Belmont Clan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I haven't finished all the games yet, but I do know when you press l2 at any time during your first time playing any game its saves automatically. And after you finish a game it also wants to automatically save if you press the l2 button during credits or after last boss. 

So I dont know if that initial save is required for the game to know you beat it? Or maybe you just have to sit through the credits on each game. 

• 3 weeks later...

What I did on the Contra Anniversary Collection was save at the very last level before the boss dies and you beat the game, earning you the trophy for that respective game. I did all the trophies in over five hours, but my actual play time was closer to 8 - 10 hours.

I think this is mostly the same thing. I don't like the fact you have to do multiple playthroughs for both Castlevania III and Castlevania: Bloodlines. Getting all the different endings and paths for Contra: Hard Corps was a pain.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/5/2020 at 10:51 PM, AJ_Radio said:

What I did on the Contra Anniversary Collection was save at the very last level before the boss dies and you beat the game, earning you the trophy for that respective game. I did all the trophies in over five hours, but my actual play time was closer to 8 - 10 hours.

I think this is mostly the same thing. I don't like the fact you have to do multiple playthroughs for both Castlevania III and Castlevania: Bloodlines. Getting all the different endings and paths for Contra: Hard Corps was a pain.

Can anyone confirm if this is accurate?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Can anyone confirm if this is accurate?

I heard you can use a code to get to the last part of both Castlevania III and Castlevania: Bloodlines, but I can't confirm this. If so that would definitely shave off a lot of time.