Astray404

If I already have a character on the pc version

7 posts in this topic

I started playing ffxiv since HS and the only achievements that I need (in-game achievement) is 1000 leve-quests and 1000 fate. Do I have to start a new character in order to plat this?

Your character is for ps4 and pc. Everything carries back and forth.

18 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Your character is for ps4 and pc. Everything carries back and forth.

So trophies for some achievements that I've already have will immediately pop?

Think I still have the 1,000 Fates, Binding Coil, and something else left for trophies. I’ve swapped between PS4 and PC for years. Here are things to note:

- Like someone else said, (mostly) everything carries over. (Any records relevant to trophies carry over. Gear sets, keybinds, and macros don’t unless they patched that in. But the important stuff is all there.)

- Cumulative trophies apply to one character. I’ve had several toons and have passed 1,000 Fates combined. However, one toon needs to get the 1,000.

- You need to do X / proc the trophy on PS4. Even though I ran Binding Coil on PC, I need to run it on PS4 for the trophy. I can’t just login via PS4 and have it insta-pop.

- The above applies for cumulative trophies like X Fates, X Leves, X DoH/DoL. At 1,000 leves? Do 1 more on PS4 for the trophy. If it doesn’t pop, just run a couple extra and you should get it.

Assuming I jump in for Shadowbringers, I’ll finally get the darn plat. xD

4 minutes ago, prefernoname said:

Think I still have the 1,000 Fates, Binding Coil, and something else left for trophies. I’ve swapped between PS4 and PC for years. Here are things to note:

- Like someone else said, (mostly) everything carries over. (Any records relevant to trophies carry over. Gear sets, keybinds, and macros don’t unless they patched that in. But the important stuff is all there.)

- Cumulative trophies apply to one character. I’ve had several toons and have passed 1,000 Fates combined. However, one toon needs to get the 1,000.

- You need to do X / proc the trophy on PS4. Even though I ran Binding Coil on PC, I need to run it on PS4 for the trophy. I can’t just login via PS4 and have it insta-pop.

- The above applies for cumulative trophies like X Fates, X Leves, X DoH/DoL. At 1,000 leves? Do 1 more on PS4 for the trophy. If it doesn’t pop, just run a couple extra and you should get it.

Assuming I jump in for Shadowbringers, I’ll finally get the darn plat. xD

tbh I don't think any of these trophies are "hard", basically just time consuming lol

3 minutes ago, Astray404 said:

tbh I don't think any of these trophies are "hard", basically just time consuming lol

Pretty much spot on. I have around 2,500 hours in the game total. Just never got around to finishing the last couple trophies.

18 minutes ago, Astray404 said:

Now it is. Twintania destroy people back in the day....you had to really know what to do vs can do blind now for trophy...:P

But yeah most is what a mmo is. Just grindy.