Warhammer Chaosbane trophy thoughts?

This list doesn’t look too bad at all. From playing the beta - the grind will be unlocking all of the god tree. Not sure how the blessings work though as they weren’t included. Chapter 1 took around 2hrs to complete so I’m guessing the campaign will be around 10hrs in total. Looks like all the other trophies will come naturally during the 4 playthroughs. 

3 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

This list doesn’t look too bad at all. From playing the beta - the grind will be unlocking all of the god tree. Not sure how the blessings work though as they weren’t included. Chapter 1 took around 2hrs to complete so I’m guessing the campaign will be around 10hrs in total. Looks like all the other trophies will come naturally during the 4 playthroughs. 

How would you compare your experience in the beta to something like Diablo or Path of Exile?

9 hours ago, Killbomb said:

How would you compare your experience in the beta to something like Diablo or Path of Exile?

Very similar to Diablo in terms of gameplay. There weren’t any crafting/upgrading/purchasing options for gear in the beta though. It seems like you’re expected to rely solely on drops for new stuff. It’s also laid out like Diablo. You have a hub for each chapter and pick up all your quests from there. After you complete all the story quests for an area, exploration and boss rush modes are unlocked for that chapter’s maps. I can’t compare it to path of exile as I haven’t played it but if you like Diablo you’ll definitely like this. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

I wonder how that will work for physical copies.

The Magnus Edition has a release date of 31-05-2019 and the normal edition a date of 04-06-2019
So the Magnus edition will be shipped earlier :)

Can't wait to play this game

Edited by Mr_Marty84

18 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

The Magnus Edition has a release date of 31-05-2019 and the normal edition a date of 04-06-2019
So the Magnus edition will be shipped earlier :)

Can't wait to play this game

Knowing Swedish postal services I'd be lucky to get the Magnus edition before 04-06-2019...

Fingers crossed.

On 26-5-2019 at 2:19 PM, grifteskymfning said:

Knowing Swedish postal services I'd be lucky to get the Magnus edition before 04-06-2019...

Fingers crossed.

Well the  physical Magnus edition is delayed to 07-06-2019 according to the retailer in my country
The Chaosbane twitter mentions a 1 to 2 weeks delay☹️

44 minutes ago, red_flash88 said:

Is the Hand of God trophy buggy? I used passive and active God skills but the trophy didn't pop.

I've had the same problem. Also I think there might be a problem with the relic hunt trophies as well.