Warhammer Chaosbane trophy thoughts?

On 12/6/2019 at 7:28 AM, Diddi89 said:

And again a bugben Game 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png 

Actually works very well... Some items fall down from balconies or they go under the floor, but no crashes, no stuck character, the missions always move on... It's totally not bugged like Warhammer 40K Inquisitor Martyr which also has bugged trophies

7 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Actually works very well... Some items fall down from balconies or they go under the floor, but no crashes, no stuck character, the missions always move on... It's totally not bugged like Warhammer 40K Inquisitor Martyr which also has bugged trophies

Then you're a lucky man. Game crashed for me several times. Missions reset regularly. Trophy bugs since the Beginning and a game breaking bug. A friend helped me out of this to reset the mission. There is absolutely no content after campaign, too. no new Game +, no challenge no Dungeons.

So really not a good game for me. And definitly not for 70€

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Diddi89 said:

Then you're a lucky man. Game crashed for me several times. Missions reset regularly. Trophy bugs since the Beginning and a game breaking bug. A friend helped me out of this to reset the mission. There is absolutely no content after campaign, too. no new Game +, no challenge no Dungeons.

So really not a good game for me. And definitly not for 70€

Do you have a digital version? 

I just ask because I buy every game on disc thinking that retail versions have less bugs but it's just my thought and obsession of having all my games on disc

2 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Do you have a digital version? 

I just ask because I buy every game on disc thinking that retail versions have less bugs but it's just my thought and obsession of having all my games on disc

no, i have the disc version. And a friend got exactly same problems with digit version.

I didn't experience a lot of bugs either. Sure, the occasional disappearing gear and other minor nuisances, but overall quite okay. You seem to be somewhat unlucky there. I completely agree with you regarding the end game content, though. For a game that is obviously trying to motivate you to play further than the story goes, there is just way too less variety

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Are there any news about the glitched trophies being fixed? I'd really like to play this game, but the glitched trophies prevent me from doing so.

They said the game would receive a lot of support after release, so far it has... on PC. The developer is blaming Sony/Microsoft for the delays with patches.

• 2 weeks later...

You can do it without the latest patch (playing on Patch 1.00 (Disc Version)), so i got the trophy for doing one relic hunt. You can do the 50s too... but using a god ability is still glitched on Patch 1.00 and on 1.03... so it's kind of useless doing it... Hope for a patch at any time. I wrote them many times (weeks ago) and never got an answer.

Edit: Btw... Patch 1.00 is fuucking unplayable... it crashes all the time and inventory managment and everything is just crap. So i stopped going for the 50 relic hunts.

Edited by xIRockyRock

• 2 weeks later...
On 6.8.2019 at 7:27 AM, Killbomb said:

I'm not sure if I even want to go back to this game if and when it's patched. The loot is very boring until you get to the endgame and ARPGs live and die based on the loot. 

True - I want that plat though. Already spent all the time for playing through the game four times and grinding for a bit of gear, because I (still) don't know which character I want to use to slay a chaos 5 boss. Haven't done that yet, since I can't earn all trophies anyway. But I'm pretty sure I will come back for it. 

20 minutes ago, hr_kriese said:

True - I want that plat though. Already spent all the time for playing through the game four times and grinding for a bit of gear, because I (still) don't know which character I want to use to slay a chaos 5 boss. Haven't done that yet, since I can't earn all trophies anyway. But I'm pretty sure I will come back for it. 

You don't even need to play the game four times. I did it once to max level and last boss, then you can just hop into another players game, run a highest level relic hunt and pop the trophies for finishing the game at around level 10 :P

On 18/08/2019 at 1:11 PM, grifteskymfning said:

You don't even need to play the game four times. I did it once to max level and last boss, then you can just hop into another players game, run a highest level relic hunt and pop the trophies for finishing the game at around level 10 :P

How does this work? You can’t join another persons game if they are further along in the story meaning my lv1 character couldn’t join your lv50 to run a relic hunt in the first place.

1 hour ago, Warlord99956 said:

How does this work? You can’t join another persons game if they are further along in the story meaning my lv1 character couldn’t join your lv50 to run a relic hunt in the first place.

Make a level one, have a level 50 join you, start the hardest relic run with your account bound cash, it will scale to your level and the level 50 can just aoe clear in minutes. Trophy pops at the end.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Make a level one, have a level 50 join you, start the hardest relic run with your account bound cash, it will scale to your level and the level 50 can just aoe clear in minutes. Trophy pops at the end.

That makes more sense thanks! Does it have to be on chaos 5 or just a greater relic hunt?

11 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

I think we played on Chaos 2. Not sure if the relic hunt has to be set in the final boss' corresponding world or if any other will do.

That worked. Chaos 2 and a greater relic run in the 4th area. Wish I’d know sooner but it still saved me a playthrough!

19 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Did the trophy for finishing with all characters unlock as well? 

Yes that unlocked as well. It should also be mentioned that the lv50 player joining you needs to purchase the relic hunt. It doesn’t pop the trophy if the lv1 character buys it. It worked fine on my last character (ranger) but we can’t get it to work with my friends last character (dwarf) for some reason.

Edited by Warlord99956

Is anyone here up to joining forces for chaos 5? Haven't played the game since middle of june or so and I'm somewhat rusty ;-) Guess it wouldn't be that hard to slay a Chaos 5 with three or four players, but I don't manage to solo one.

Edited by hr_kriese

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/08/2019 at 11:43 AM, grifteskymfning said:

This work in coop too. You just need to be sure the second player have a trophy for completing the game.

I did it on normal difficulty and both time it was on a map in act II.

I did unlock the trophy for completing the game with every class, before unlocking it with Bragi the dwarf.

Edit: the level 50 bought the relic run.

Edited by Nieird

On 2019-09-10 at 3:58 AM, Nieird said:

This work in coop too. You just need to be sure the second player have a trophy for completing the game.

I did it on normal difficulty and both time it was on a map in act II.

I did unlock the trophy for completing the game with every class, before unlocking it with Bragi the dwarf.

Edit: the level 50 bought the relic run.

This has now been patched.