Challenge help/ Locations

XLeeThalHolmesX

Hey guys, 

I'm a bit stuck with this, I've been flying, rappelling, driving etc in the hope of getting the platinum for this. Past two weeks I've been through a number of online completed maps etc and I'm missing one wingsuit challenge and a speed challenge, for the life of me I cannot locate it!! ?.. Would anybody be so kind an maybe try an help me find what I'm assuming is a missing location please? I'll attach a video of my completed map :-

Thanks in advance 

Edited by XLeeThalHolmesX

• 3 weeks later...

If you Google image search 'Just Cause 4 all locations' you can find a couple of high def. maps that have every location on it. I copied the map into Microsoft Paint crossed off every location I have completed. I suggest you do this too as it hugely helpful and you will find the locations you have not visited quite quickly.

• 2 months later...
On 11.6.2019 at 1:12 AM, NZBigC said:

If you Google image search 'Just Cause 4 all locations' you can find a couple of high def. maps that have every location on it. I copied the map into Microsoft Paint crossed off every location I have completed. I suggest you do this too as it hugely helpful and you will find the locations you have not visited quite quickly.

I have the problem that I really have everything so far, but now it's still missing something because I do not see exactly what's missing

On 8/17/2019 at 0:11 PM, glurak400 said:

I have the problem that I really have everything so far, but now it's still missing something because I do not see exactly what's missing

Did you double check the map and what you crossed off? There were a couple of times where I crossed off something that I shouldn't have. I suggest you do this to make sure you didn't do something like this.

2 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Did you double check the map and what you crossed off? There were a couple of times where I crossed off something that I shouldn't have. I suggest you do this to make sure you didn't do something like this.

what if I send you my card as a picture and you cross what I need, can I do it?

Fly back and forth across the map in a jet and eventually you will notice an area that you don't have `100%  There are a few locations located in a cave or a large hole in the ground and these areas are hard to uncover so the best bet is to fly in the jet until you come across a province or region that isn't 100%.  You have to pay close attention to each area as you fly in and out to see if it's 100% or not.

• 3 weeks later...