Splitscreen Co-op Trophy Question

1 minute ago, SwampGas said:

Typically if you 'Sign In' to play as another player in Split-screen both players will receive the trophies.

Obviously if there in no 'signing into an account' for Player 2, nothing will be earned.

Thanks, that was what I hoped but some games are buggy. Had that problem for Lego Marvel 2 so wanted to confirm.

I can confirm that both players will earn trophies while doing couch coop. But beware, some trophies are bugguy, especially those related to boss. If you notice that you don't get these when killing the boss (you're supposed to get them as soon as you kill the boss), you should reload your save ; so keep a backup save somewhere (cloud, USB...). Also, I noticed that player 2 doesn't keep a tracker for money accumulated. So if player 2 wants to get the 1000000$ trophy, he needs to do it solo.

Edited by X-Fab

• 4 weeks later...

In my experience, I found that player 1 should be completely fine. However for player 2 the occasional trophy will not unlock and also certain weapons and money can disappear.

I believe if you're playing online this isn't a problem. It's only in split screen