iGGTheEnd

This trophy list is an RNG nightmare.

15 posts in this topic

Holy shit is this list a fucking nightmare.  Some of these trophies will take forever to get the correct RNG to set up.  Like beating the game with only 5 cards.  First you would have to get the correct 5 cards then manage to have enough gold and meet enough shopkeepers to delete your other cards and get the correct runes to delete some cards as well. 

 

Then there is stuff like achieve 999 armor I have done 10+ runs without even seeing a barricade and when I finally get a barricade on a run I didn't plan on doing that achievement with I had already taken a rune that damages enemies over time so eventually they just die.  

 

Then theres fucking Kill donu with the Feed card.  The feed card is legendary so you have to get lucky enough to get the card and then you have to play all the way to the end of the game and pray that the final boss is donu and then hold off long enough to kill him with feed. 

 

And the most insane trophy of them all beat the game in 20 minutes,  first of all I have to get lucky enough to just be able to smash my face into my controller and hopefully win every battle without dieing and in under 20 or so seconds.

 

Anyone who has played this on PC is there a super in depth guide on cutting down your RNG to be able to get some of the crazier trophies?

Edited by iGGTheEnd
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Killing Donu with Feed is not difficult. Almost every fight with Donu, I have had 1-2 Feed cards. You need to manipulate the game in your favor. Every Boss fight gives 3 different legendary cards, moreso with relics, with so little rare cards for Ironclad, it is a 5-10 run trophy. The hardest trophy without a doubt is ascension 20, I am at 9, and it is ramping up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MujongtheKhajiit said:

Killing Donu with Feed is not difficult. Almost every fight with Donu, I have had 1-2 Feed cards. You need to manipulate the game in your favor. Every Boss fight gives 3 different legendary cards, moreso with relics, with so little rare cards for Ironclad, it is a 5-10 run trophy. The hardest trophy without a doubt is ascension 20, I am at 9, and it is ramping up.

Ya after playing for bit and understanding the game more the Speed run and Ascension 20 trophies seem insane.

 

Also beating the game with a 5 card deck seems pretty hard as well as killing Transient just because you need a very refined deck and finding transient is quite rare.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one relic run was an abosulte RNG nightmare. Even if the RNG goes in your favor, one rogue Boss attack will end it. Tips for anyone reading: Ironclad - Snake Eye (confuse) relic - build pure damage with Double Tap, and pray to the RNG gods that you don't get Donu and Deca.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MujongtheKhajiit said:

The one relic run was an abosulte RNG nightmare. Even if the RNG goes in your favor, one rogue Boss attack will end it. Tips for anyone reading: Ironclad - Snake Eye (confuse) relic - build pure damage with Double Tap, and pray to the RNG gods that you don't get Donu and Deca.

Ya I'm gonna do that trophy this week sometime and knowing my luck I'll get donu because my last 4 runs where I got feed I ended up with timekeeper.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The RNG levels are insane on this game - but it's gonna keep be playing it for a long time already.  I only just realised yesterday that as you up the ascension it only unlocks with the character that you beat it with.  Makes sense i guess, i just didnt notice.

 

I can't get my head around the best way to play the third class, but i'm sure it will come with time

 

I would love to get this plat - this will be defo be my rarest if i do

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

The RNG levels are insane on this game - but it's gonna keep be playing it for a long time already.  I only just realised yesterday that as you up the ascension it only unlocks with the character that you beat it with.  Makes sense i guess, i just didnt notice.

 

I can't get my head around the best way to play the third class, but i'm sure it will come with time

 

I would love to get this plat - this will be defo be my rarest if i do

Ya I want this plat as well but it's gonna be a long one so I will do it between games for like a year.  And ya the third class is a bitch to play I feel like I either have too little damage or too little armor.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya I want this plat as well but it's gonna be a long one so I will do it between games for like a year.  And ya the third class is a bitch to play I feel like I either have too little damage or too little armor.

I'm really enjoying it, i need to slow down and stop making stupid mistakes

 

I've not won with the third class and on A4 on both others - starting to get tough - A20 sounds like it will be a nightmare 😨

 

I'm open to any tips for that third class

Edited by chickenbaltipie
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RNG Nightmare indeed but I have accumulated over 50hrs on Steam and now over 10hrs on PS4 and havent lost the enjoyment in the game xD

My advice is to just play and enjoy the game until you have in depth understanding of the 3 characters and card sets to best deal with the trophies!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Connor CC-135 said:

RNG Nightmare indeed but I have accumulated over 50hrs on Steam and now over 10hrs on PS4 and havent lost the enjoyment in the game xD

My advice is to just play and enjoy the game until you have in depth understanding of the 3 characters and card sets to best deal with the trophies!

I've spent 50 hours on PS4 and about another 20 just watching streamers like NL

 

I'm really enjoying it, slowly picking up tips learning from mistakes

 

I can't understand why there are so few people playing this game according to PSNP?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chickenbaltipie said:

I've spent 50 hours on PS4 and about another 20 just watching streamers like NL

 

I'm really enjoying it, slowly picking up tips learning from mistakes

 

I can't understand why there are so few people playing this game according to PSNP?

Ya I'm not sure it's easily one of the most addicting games I've ever played, a lot of people seem to not even realize it is on PS4.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya I'm not sure it's easily one of the most addicting games I've ever played, a lot of people seem to not even realize it is on PS4.

i thought that the rougelike community would jump all over this

 

I've not been hooked into a game this much since Isaac/Gungeon

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

i thought that the rougelike community would jump all over this

 

I've not been hooked into a game this much since Isaac/Gungeon

I see you haven't played Deadcells on your account,big you haven't played it, it is another amazing roguelike I recommend.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I see you haven't played Deadcells on your account,big you haven't played it, it is another amazing roguelike I recommend.

i have https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7983-dead-cells/chickenbaltipie 😋

 

I really like it, for some reason i stopped playing. (probably something new and shiny) I will defo keep going for that plat becuase i really like it

 

Open to other recommendations tho :-)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.